BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

Not read any of those today K-Hod and I've been sad enough to read virtually all of them

Seen plently of sensible comments from both sides of the line though

EDIT: Then as if by magic......................^^^^

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Not read any of those today K-Hod and I've been sad enough to read virtually all of them

None of those were today, they were just sentiments I've seen on here over the last few months...

Don't get defensive, precious. It was you who was trying to be divisive and srart a row with your 'exciting' new game. I think most people have been quite reasonable.

So they have done a good job ?

They've done a shocking job, but let's not forget that The Trust sold out to them. I just get the feeling that there is a bit of racism going on in the anti Venky camp.

They've done a shocking job, but let's not forget that The Trust sold out to them. I just get the feeling that there is a bit of racism going on in the anti Venky camp.

Haha go on I will give you the same opportunity as the class clown earlier on ... Show one example . ..

Don't care if they are black blue brown or dingles .. They are scum.

Haha go on I will give you the same opportunity as the class clown earlier on ... Show one example . ..Don't care if they are black blue brown or dingles .. They are scum.

Notice you didn't put WASPs in your list.

Notice you didn't put WASPs in your list.

there ya go.....never mind list .Show me your list where people who dont like venkys have done something deemed racist. Or are you another yak yak bla bla crap talking attention seeker?

I think that's a highly contemptible and malicious thing to say, not to mention entirely unwarranted. You acknowledge what a bang-up job Venky's have done and proceed to play the race card. On what possible grounds do you believe the anti-Venky sentiment is in-part racially motivated?

couldn't care less about this bullshit offer, venkys know full well we aint going to get promoted this coming season, its all a ploy, I aint renewing because I feel they have gone down the cheap route yet again, bowyer will not get us promoted let alone in the top half, I said the same thing when berg was appointed, good luck to those who have renewed, I aint judging and I hope I wont be because of my stance.

Stranger things have happened B&WA. I mean, who would have put money on Hull getting promoted or Yeovil getting promoted? It's highly unlikely I agree, but not impossibe.

This lot refused to play certain players when it would have cost them money, do you think it's within the bounds of possibility that they would also throw matches if it became apparent it was going to cost money?

Whilst on the face of it it seems a good offer, but is it rewarding loyality? If by some miracle we do get promoted the loss on season tickets the following year will be off set many times over by the additional premiership gravy train money.

So if it is about rewarding loyalty why is the offer not applicable to if the club is still in the Championship after the 2013/2014 season ? Or why are season ticket purchasers from the 2012/2013 season not getting the 75% off offer on 2013/2014 season tickets?

Whilst as said it's a good offer , the guff about rewarding loyalty is PR bull. Just hope Shaw's not signed the offer agreement, probably done with ink that dissappears after 3 months or he might not have checked somebody else's work :)

No surprise that the loyal supporter debate as started on here again, clever use by the club of the words rewarding loyality, wonder if that was Agger's idea , good at splitting the fan base that chap, it's almost like Team Kean never left.

Whilst on the face of it it seems a good offer, but is it rewarding loyality? If by some miracle we do get promoted the loss on season tickets the following year will be off set many times over by the additional premiership gravy train money.

So if it is about rewarding loyalty why is the offer not applicable to if the club is still in the Championship after the 2013/2014 season ? Or why are season ticket purchasers from the 2012/2013 season not getting the 75% off offer on 2013/2014 season tickets?

Whilst as said it's a good offer , the guff about rewarding loyalty is PR bull. Just hope Shaw's not signed the offer agreement, probably done with ink that dissappears after 3 months or he might not have checked somebody else's work :)

No surprise that the loyal supporter debate as started on here again, clever use by the club of the words rewarding loyality, wonder if that was Agger's idea , good at splitting the fan base that chap, it's almost like Team Kean never left.

Did'nt need any offer just sack Shagnew and bring in a new board of honest people who know how to organise a football club of our status.

Reckon they would sell 4-5000 extra s/t if they kept them at last years prices.

Some people may think thats a bit on the high side but lets remember who the manager was this time last year.

Stranger things have happened B&WA. I mean, who would have put mone9y on Hull getting promoted or Yeovil getting promoted? It's highly unlikely I agree, but not impossibe.

Hull actually weren't huge underdogs, they spent big the season we were busy getting relegated.

I don't think the Venky's have bad intentions, I just think they're really stubborn and want to put their own people in charge and let them run the cclub. And it's been a disaster. Anderson, shagnew, kean, Singh on the other hand...

This lot refused to play certain players when it would have cost them money, do you think it's within the bounds of possibility that they would also throw matches if it became apparent it was going to cost money?

If you believe that Gary would be party to throwing matches then I think it's time you walked away from the club. The guy I know would have no part of that.

Why say something like that? We had this a few days ago, we don't want it again.

• Moderation Lead

There's nothing in the racism sh1te getting spouted on here, absolute tosh. It's like the fat controller is on ssn shedding crocodile tears again....

Anyone who has even suggested their own fans' disdain of Venky's is down to anything other than their constant failings and company they keep, should be ashamed of themselves. Especially considering they've brought no proof to the table.

Haha go on I will give you the same opportunity as the class clown earlier on ... Show one example . ..Don't care if they are black blue brown or dingles .. They are scum.

Ars@holes come in all colours

Great offer but I'm not renewing due to the situation at the club. I would feel like I was endorsing Shagnew if I bought a season ticket. Price isn't the main factor anyway when compared to train fares etc and half the games were at times I couldn't go anyway last year.

Hats off to Paul Agnew on the season ticket prices , these are very much his brain child and did bring about opposition .

Not too sure why it took so long to announce them as I first got wind of this around 3 weeks ago but I'm sure for most who are buying them this season it was worth the wait .

It's incredible value to have kept them at £225 and that's before we even look at a potential saving next year if the team performs which ultimately sees the team promoted .

Despite everything , Blackburn Rovers are still head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to their pricing strategy.

With a Manager now in place , some early transfer activity in , and no pressure to sell anyone , it certainly gives a little optimism for a trouble free summer in terms of moving forwards with a little bit of positivity .

There's nothing in the racism sh1te getting spouted on here, absolute tosh. It's like the fat controller is on ssn shedding crocodile tears again....

Anyone who has even suggested their own fans' disdain of Venky's is down to anything other than their constant failings and company they keep, should be ashamed of themselves. Especially considering they've brought no proof to the table.

I may moan, I may moan too much but throwing round accusations of racism is below the belt even if moaning does seem to result in abusive posts and mass accusations of racism do not (strange priorities 'some' have)

I'll probably put myself forward for one here but wasn't there the threat of bans if people continued to discuss, in the Bowyer thread, the offensive notion of racisim being the reason some fans don't like Venky's? (that time it was intimated by TJ Newton)

As before I ask Giant to do what TJ couldn't and back up his claim with an example. Just one. Then we can create it's own topic and discuss it.

Over to you to produce that smoking gun Giant

Archived