BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what, those of us who subscribe, actively talk to each other, know this is all @#/?. They have devastated the fan base. What choice did they have? Keep prices as last seasons, hike them up, no way they could reduce? Best case scenario, stay the same (cos they fooked up the chance to go straight back up) - at every given opportunity, they show themselves up. Read this, weep, no chance.....they are in it for the money, not for the good of the name BRFC......Shagnew be damned!

PS. Play at the kids heart strings by giving good deals. Sucks.

Anyone bought one yet?

We haven't bought yet but will do in early August. We always used to buy straight away but not this year.

The thing with Agnew is he's all over the LT when there is a 'positive' story, yet was no-where to be seen during the Berg contract episode and the many other idiotic things the club has done whilst he's been a 'director'.

40m in debt JAL. Who do you expect?

Watch 'em while they're still around I suggest.

30,000 x 300 quid. Still a bit of a shortfall aint it? Perhaps Venkys should spend 8m on another player this close season? Then again maybe they've shelled out on Microsoft Excel. Bit bloody late mind.

Then again maybe they are picking up the bill? For fun! Not our fun mind you...

Interestingly, I had cause to talk to ticket office earlier today and as a throw away asked 'how are season ticket sales going?'

'We haven't sold a thousand yet but all the packs haven't yet been despatched.' Was the reply

I don't normally get a season ticket as I can't attend every game. However this coming season is looking good and I am considering getting one for myself and my son who is 5. I like to sit centrally in the Riverside and I take a flask of milky coffee.

When is the best time to buy?

It's looking quite full when I look on One Rovers.

Is that because last season's season ticketholders still have their seats reserved till after the 5th July so they can't show those as being available. You get the best choice just after the claim your own seat deadline

Is that because last season's season ticketholders still have their seats reserved till after the 5th July so they can't show those as being available. You get the best choice just after the claim your own seat deadline

Where have you seen the date July 5th for 'buy your own seat deadline'?

• Moderation Lead

Official site. Tickets. Download season ticket boolet. Scroll down to bottom

Do you know if they still post renewal forms out, or are we downloading ourselves? Not bothered either way to be fair, as it's hardly an issue to download and print- just hadn't had my renewal pack through yet...

I haven't had a pack either. I would expect they'll send something to everyone who had a ticket last year and tbh to everyone who has ever had one if previous years are anything to go by. I still get them for ultra blue whose been out of the country for years and hasn't had one since he turned 21.

Been talking to a few Rovers fans - and many (like me) will be returning this season after not renewing last season because of Kean. Wonder if other people have any experience of this ?

i'll be getting one, and a couple of mates are. none of us got S/T's last year. I said i'd get one when kean left so i might as well stick to my word.

Bowyers in the LT today saying he's looking for players who the fans would be proud to see wearing the shirt. I might be wrong but i think he actually means it. I think Bowyer appreciates how important fans are to a football club.

Anyway, we'd be in league 1 if it wasn't for Bowyer, so it's only right to support him and the team he puts out

Tried to use the website to renew but it is giving error messages. Is this the last parting gesture by the efficient Paul Agnew to ensure everything continues to run the same way as it did under his 'leadership'? Anyone else had similar problems?

Archived