BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

Well I couldn't be more critical of the current owners, agents, shadow directors and the whole rotten culture of dishonesty, disinformation and denial in the Directors box.

But..credit where it is due.. this does appear to be one positive step after so many hundreds of backwards ones...

Hope makes me vulnerable!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hats off to Paul Agnew on the season ticket prices , these are very much his brain child and did bring about opposition .

Not too sure why it took so long to announce them as I first got wind of this around 3 weeks ago but I'm sure for most who are buying them this season it was worth the wait .

It's incredible value to have kept them at £225 and that's before we even look at a potential saving next year if the team performs which ultimately sees the team promoted .

Despite everything , Blackburn Rovers are still head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to their pricing strategy.

With a Manager now in place , some early transfer activity in , and no pressure to sell anyone , it certainly gives a little optimism for a trouble free summer in terms of moving forwards with a little bit of positivity .

That doesnt sound like the words of someone who has 900 pages of dossier waiting to expose these people for what they are.I hope this is not a Shebbys gone i need a new friend ??

No pressure to sell anyone.??....... just run that by me again that we will turn round a £2million a month loss making cesspit without selling any one.

I know they are not your words Glen but come on ffs

With a Manager now in place , some early transfer activity in , and no pressure to sell anyone , it certainly gives a little optimism for a trouble free summer in terms of moving forwards with a little bit of positivity .

Really? I thought Shaw went on record stating that we need to get our wage bill down? Hope you're right, though!

Hats off to Paul Agnew on the season ticket prices , these are very much his brain child and did bring about opposition .

Not too sure why it took so long to announce them as I first got wind of this around 3 weeks ago but I'm sure for most who are buying them this season it was worth the wait .

It's incredible value to have kept them at £225 and that's before we even look at a potential saving next year if the team performs which ultimately sees the team promoted .

Despite everything , Blackburn Rovers are still head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to their pricing strategy.

Hats off to Agnew? Never in a million years. After his divisive, manipulative and downright contempt for us I will never give him any praise. Don't get sucked in by him Glen, ours will be a much better club without him, his fellow Nobber and the lunatic from the East.

That doesnt sound like the words of someone who has 900 pages of dossier waiting to expose these people for what they are.I hope this is not a Shebbys gone i need a new friend ??

No pressure to sell anyone.??....... just run that by me again that we will turn round a £2million a month loss making cesspit without selling any one.

I know they are not your words Glen but come on ffs

When things go pear shaped we can be quick to fire bullets , but equally when something positive occurs its important to recognise that too .

These season ticket prices are excellent and the club deserves all the applause for them

Be very careful petting a snake, they will always revert to type and bite.

When things go pear shaped we can be quick to fire bullets , but equally when something positive occurs its important to recognise that too .

These season ticket prices are excellent and the club deserves all the applause for them

Agree,it's a good deal, but let's not start an aggers love in, one right

does not correct many wrongs it's a bit like if somebody who was amongst a group who kicked the hell out of you , slagged you off and mugged you decided to track you down after a couple of days and offer to sell you your watch back below market value, because he only had your best interest's at heart.

Credit Agnew? I'll give that a miss. Reward loyalty? What about price reductions this season for all those who renewed after relegation?

Racism? I was accused of that a couple of times very early doors when criticising the behaviour of the Venky's. Standard stock reply when people disagree. Having stood on the BBE when Williams in goal for City was pelted with bananas, I think we can safely say the modern day Rovers is nowhere near as racist as once it was. (No-one is pretending the issue has gone completely).

'Blue and white army'- Your free to DM me if you have an issue, otherwise please stop using my name(or silly nicknames) in your intentionally divisive and antagonistic posts, thanks.

Sorry, I know its slightly ironic that I've had to post this in a thread, but its my only option.

Brain child - ffs, anyone with half a brain could have come up with this; anyone competent in pricing strategy would have protected the club's interests better as well !

As for no pressure to sell, seems like the sun has got to you - heard those words when Venky's first bought the Rovers; let's see where we are when the season kicks-off. If any of Dann, Hanley, Olsson1 and Rhodes are still with us, it will be a major surprise to me.

'Blue and white army'- Your free to DM me if you have an issue, otherwise please stop using my name(or silly nicknames) in your intentionally divisive and antagonistic posts, thanks.

Sorry, I know its slightly ironic that I've had to post this in a thread, but its my only option.

You're a cowardly worm and not worth it. ignored

If you believe that Gary would be party to throwing matches then I think it's time you walked away from the club. The guy I know would have no part of that.

You're right PB. After fifty years personally following the club and over 120 years for my family, I'm on the verge of giving up.

Maybe I'm taking the moral high ground but I'm getting sick of putting my hard earned into an institution that's full of crooks and leaches feathering their own nest at the expense of the club. I spend thousands each season following them all over the country.

A line has to be drawn somewhere and I'm seriously thinking of drawing it.

Brain child - ffs, anyone with half a brain could have come up with this; anyone competent in pricing strategy would have protected the club's interests better as well !

As for no pressure to sell, seems like the sun has got to you - heard those words when Venky's first bought the Rovers; let's see where we are when the season kicks-off. If any of Dann, Hanley, Olsson1 and Rhodes are still with us, it will be a major surprise to me.

I fully expect Martin Olsson and Dann or Hanley to leave. not to bother if Martin Olsson went. maybe Stoke who need a left back. Hughes bought him for Rovers when Manager.

cant see Rhodes leaving tho. Rhodes has no release clause in his contract according GM, and cant see him asking for transfer.

anyway, what happen to Coyle for Rovers manager? thought Bowyer wasn't getting the job!!!

I really hope so Glen. Bowyer seems to know who he wants to sign

totally Agree Glen

If you believe that Gary would be party to throwing matches then I think it's time you walked away from the club. The guy I know would have no part of that.

+1000

I bet it will,(see what i did there)

I fully expect Martin Olsson and Dann or Hanley to leave. not to bother if Martin Olsson went. maybe Stoke who need a left back. Hughes bought him for Rovers when Manager.

cant see Rhodes leaving tho. Rhodes has no release clause in his contract according GM, and cant see him asking for transfer.

anyway, what happen to Coyle for Rovers manager? thought Bowyer wasn't getting the job!!!

Who said there is a release clause ?

Presumably GM has seen the contract then ?

Chaddy, at times it must be lovely to live in a world that is either black or white and where fairies live at the bottom of the garden. Don't be surprised at what eventually comes out in the wash sooner or later.

Who said there is a release clause ?

Presumably GM has seen the contract then ?

Chaddy, at times it must be lovely to live in a world that is either black or white and where fairies live at the bottom of the garden. Don't be surprised at what eventually comes out in the wash sooner or later.

upset cos your Coyle bet didn't come in or something???

what have you got against Bowyer??? what is coming out soon? something dodgy about Bowyer? like what?

GM, Kamy and parsonblue have give Bowyer a good reference and told the Messageboard what type of person he is. Plus Chris Flanagan and Andrew Cryer have too on Twitter.

this you are just upset about Coyle not being manager of rovers!

is there any fan out there not going because of Bowyer being manager??? if so, why please?

what have you got against Bowyer??? what is coming out soon? something dodgy about Bowyer? like what?

GM, Kamy and parsonblue have give Bowyer a good reference and told the Messageboard what type of person he is. Plus Chris Flanagan and Andrew Cryer have too on Twitter.

is there any fan out there not going because of Bowyer being manager??? if so, why please?

GM has given Bowyer a good reference? Who gives @#/?. My mates friends cousin Dave said he's okay too but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

@#/? me, is GM suddenly qualified to give managerial references now? If so its the biggest rise in Mankind I have EVER seen!

I couldn't give a @#/? what GM thinks, he knows diddly @#/? compared to 90% of people on this MB in terms of football.

Calm down Chadders and get yourself a good woman !

Not saying that Bowyer isn't a decent bloke but if that is the criteria then my local vicar is a very decent bloke and would do just as well !

Many fans aren't going because of the usual suspects but I dare say that others will go missing because the appointment of Bowyer doesn't set the pulse running. Add to that the likes of Taylor, Eastwood and Judge and the picture should get clearer for you.

Shebby talked last week about not accepting mediocrity, well, IMO, that is exactly what is happening and if I was Bowyer, I wouldn't get too comfortable.

GM has given Bowyer a good reference? Who gives @#/?. My mates friends cousin Dave said he's okay too but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

@#/? me, is GM suddenly qualified to give managerial references now? If so its the biggest rise in Mankind I have EVER seen!

I couldn't give a @#/? what GM thinks, he knows diddly @#/? compared to 90% of people on this MB in terms of football.

+1

Well said.

• Backroom

I'll be going next season simply because it is an offer I feel I can't refuse. Given I expected something of a price hike, it is an immense deal. Especially as it means I can do something regularly with my dad that we both enjoy again at a very cool price (he's a senior, but we split prices between us).

notice that you didn't have a go Kamy and Parsonblue, why not??

people have met Bowyer and knows him for years and can give fans a reference to what he is like.

trust all three judgement than most on this messageboard.

anyway, have a good night all :D;)-_-

I'll be going next season simply because it is an offer I feel I can't refuse. Given I expected something of a price hike, it is an immense deal. Especially as it means I can do something regularly with my dad that we both enjoy again at a very cool price (he's a senior, but we split prices between us).

I for one will not blame you for that, wish I had spent more time with my dad and it's much easier for me to not go as I don't have a

car these days and public transport was getting to be a nightmare to be honest. I still miss match days though and I will return one day.

Archived