BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers away at Millwall in the Championship, 23rd April.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

I don't think many of the current squad are championship standard, we wouldn't be in danger of going down a division otherwise. The players are in a position that reflects their lack of effort!

Corrected for you, IMO.

We have some poor, poor players, I get that, but I still think there are many players in our squad that are mid-level championship quality. A decent manager and some sweat would see that quality come to the fore. Unfortunately, we have neither of those 2 ingredients.

Edit - b&w 99 beat me to it.

Edited by Silas

No matter how bad our side looks, i agree it does not inspire confidence, this Millwall team are truly shocking especially with some of their 'better' players missing. A massive 3pts is there for the taking and i believe we can do it, 1-2 to the ROVERS.

No matter how bad our side looks, i agree it does not inspire confidence, this Millwall team are truly shocking especially with some of their 'better' players missing. A massive 3pts is there for the taking and i believe we can do it, 1-2 to the ROVERS.

the truly shocking team who turned us over at ewood, with two players scoring wonder goals?

the truly shocking team who turned us over at ewood, with two players scoring wonder goals?

One of those was by Wood who no longer plays for them, yet is still their top scorer which shows they really struggle for goals. Also despite still being poor, we have improved considerably since them whereas that was their 'purple patch' of the season.

Is Givet injured, and what about Lowe? What a really dismal bench we have tonight, hope we don't have to make any subs.

It seems Givet, Lowe, Henley, Robinson, Kean, Martin Olsson are all keeping company to each other in the physio's room.

Best drops by sometimes to say Hello...

It's on 5live radio if you can get it

Thanks. Tried it but it doesn't work abroad.

It seems Givet, Lowe, Henley, Robinson, Kean, Martin Olsson are all keeping company to each other in the physio's room.

Best drops by sometimes to say Hello...

Thanks. Tried it but it doesn't work abroad.

You've forgotten about Nunes, Etuhu and who else? Grella??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.