BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen as my post has been removed (no suprise) can anyone answer my question?

Why cant you jump to the latest page on a post, on your mobile phone, like you can on laptop/desktop?

You can, or at least I can anyway.

Ads

Does the arrow on the right not work for you?

I think that arrow's a red herring, Tom. I'm pretty sure that on mobile skin, wherever you tap it takes you to the last unread post.

The question ads has I think it to be able to go to the 'last page' of a thread and not the last unread post. Doesn't seem to be possible in mobile skin. I could be wrong though, there's probably a thread in ask admin which discusses this...

Very interesting appraisal of Bannan's AV career here:

www.myoldmansaid.com/goodbye-friend-story-barry-bannans-villa-demise

Could have a bargain on our hands here, if he signs.

That's a great article.

Reading that, the key is NOT playing him as a holding, creative midfielder & it probably explains why many Villa fans use the term 'Hollywood ball'. With Bannan moving forward & linking up with Rochina / Rhodes further forward, there "could" (cue the torrent of abuse) be a place for Lowe as the holding midfielder. With a good ball player alongside, providing the creativity, it won't take long for us to figure whether Lowe actually has anything to offer or whether our initial thoughts are right.

Let's get the bugger signed.

Is it just me or doesn't Hanley look fat? Maybe play Dann and Kilgallon together.

Been saying that for ages now, you just get abused by the Hanley Rovers Fans....A real clogger too, just hoofs it aimlessly and has been doing for about 3 seasons in the first team....

Bowyer is unhappy at Rovers for stalling on a deal for Bannan cos Rovers don't want to match his 15k a week wages that's he on at Villa.

Bowyer wants Bolton's striker Craig Davies for 500k and get rid of Orr aswell. Orr is on 1 million pounds salary. he is one of several big earners who will be moved out of Gary Bowyer's side.

Both stories are in Today's Sunday People.

Chaddy do you know where I can view the sunday people article online?

danger19_80

Very interesting appraisal of Bannan's AV career here:

www.myoldmansaid.com/goodbye-friend-story-barry-bannans-villa-demise

Could have a bargain on our hands here, if he signs.

That article makes him sound a similar player to Judge... not seen enough of him to comment, but we don't need another no.10 do we?

Is it just me or doesn't Hanley look fat? Maybe play Dann and Kilgallon together.

There's a difference between being well built and being fat, not everyone is built like Peter Crouch

I'll stick up for him: Lowe's fine.

That's the best defence you can give him? Fine doesn't get you promoted. He's a beige, nothing footballer. I'm just saying what I see, he's simply not good enough.

As much as I'd like Bowyer to do well this season, it's clear we have a manager who's club that's unable to attract new players; something we needed to do very badly.

Corrected for you mate.. Personally for me and many of us the owners (who have made us a laughing stock) and the senior management (or lack of) are to blame so far

As much as I'd like Bowyer to do well this season, it's clear we have a manager who's unable to attract new players; something we needed to do very badly.

How do you rationalise this point then? It is ££££ which attracts players and we no longer have any!! Based on your theory Steve Kean was a great manager because he managed to "attract" Murphy, Etuhu and Best from the PL and take Jordan Rhodes from several PL teams clutches...

Due to FFP we can no longer compete financially with bigger clubs who have bigger revenues! The fact that we have missed out on some targets is more to do with £££ than GB..or should we get Kean back to attract the big names??

As much as I'd like Bowyer to do well this season, it's clear we have a manager who's unable to attract new players; something we needed to do very badly.

More to the point we have signed Judge, Taylor, Kilgallon and DJ for free and now the probable signing of Bannan...this isn't bad business at all! Most teams in that league would happily take those players!

More to the point we have signed Judge, Taylor, Kilgallon and DJ for free and now the probable signing of Bannan...this isn't bad business at all! Most teams in that league would happily take those players!

You slagged me because I had an opinion and wasn't a manager yet you are qualified to speak for most teams. How does that work?

Bowyer in today's LT says he would to bring 3 or 4 players. A centre midfielder, left back and Centre back. and maybe another striker BUT is being restricted by the incoming Football League Financial Fairplay rules coming in this season.

Archived