BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Let's wait the official confirmation first. I see it 50-50 now. No doubt Villa fans are telling truth about Barry's lifestyle but transfer and moving to new environment could be the thing he needs. Can't be worse than Murphy.

Murphy was the pits , heard him on Talksport yesterday ..

I was driving at the time but wanted to text him ' why he didn't try at Blackburn '

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it's Friday we've probably told him to come back on Monday, giving a n other club the chance to pinch him.

For fff sake..

Lowe, Dann, Hanley, Givet, Kane, Olsson, Morris, Rochina, Formica, Best, DJ, Dunn, Pedersen, Kilgallon, Etuhu, Henley, Robinson, Kean is the only players left now with Premier League Experience in our Championship Squad.

For fff sake..

Lowe, Dann, Hanley, Givet, Kane, Olsson, Morris, Rochina, Formica, Best, DJ, Dunn, Pedersen, Kilgallon, Etuhu, Henley, Robinson, Kean is the only players left now with Premier League Experience in our Championship Squad.

To be fair. That's quite a few.

Or am I missing something?

Guest Norbert

If true, then oh dear. He has quite a reputation for that, and that is what puts doubts in my mind about this potential deal. It could be like re-signing Murphy in a way, on paper a good move but he'll be more interested in off field antics than doing the business on the pitch. I know it is only rumours, but he does sound like that Johnson who once played for Man City.

• Backroom

How stupid are people to read rumours on twitter? You might as well post your Horoscopes.

Yet we are in a thread mainly fuelled by rumours from twitter

A lot of Villa fans on twitter saying we've had a bid accepted for Bannan. Also a lot of him slagging him off.

Yeah no kidding Villa fans don't really like him, most seem very happy he is going, one of the reasons I am not so positive is the comments I am getting, they blame him allot for their disaster period, he started brilliant then when the going got tough just went missing, didn't seem to put the effort in and seemingly spent more time passing to the opposition than his team mates.

Archived