BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah no kidding Villa fans don't really like him, most seem very happy he is going, one of the reasons I am not so positive is the comments I am getting, they blame him allot for their disaster period, he started brilliant then when the going got tough just went missing, didn't seem to put the effort in and seemingly spent more time passing to the opposition than his team mates.

I'm sure they had similar opinions about Maloney, but found the right club and right management. Let's hope this is the case.

Anyone know if Bannan is in the stands watching the game?

Just asked Flanagan about this, here is his response...

"Not seen him yet, good chance will happen but Rovers have been a little cautious over it. Might be some negotiating going"

I then said they are perhaps cautious at not being pipped or maybe about his attitude, also mentioned they're talking about a £750,000 bid accepted. Flanagan said...

Bid has been accepted, no confirmation on price but people I've spoken to expect Villa might let him go for less than that.

I'm sure they had similar opinions about Maloney, but found the right club and right management. Let's hope this is the case.

Under some managers he has been brilliant without a doubt, get the feeling he needs to feel special though and be given some freedom (will need a good work horse with him.. don't think its a coincidence with Downing he was brilliant but without awful in the eyes of villa fans).

Seems so, yes. We'll find out shortly.

Think it is a genuine account as Kevin Gallagher has recommended following him.

And now Gally has said that Jordan Rhodes has joined Twitter. A bit odd.

Pretty sure he just means keep an eye on the rovers website rather than listen to radio rovers.

Coar pre-tweet tweeting...

Venkys in town...

Mystery folks allegedly in the expensive seats... (from post in Prestige match thread)

Sale of the club?

Coar pre-tweet tweeting...

Venkys in town...

Mystery folks allegedly in the expensive seats... (from post in Prestige match thread)

Sale of the club?

Ha ha Stuart I thought I was the only one dreaming of this, or, "Greg Coar - My Story"

Archived