BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these pictures of Amer Abdul Rahman arriving in England, entering training ground and now even during a training session stink of PR stunt to me, you don't get leaked pics from a training session for any other trialist

BP5bqYhCAAAHAg1.jpgBQBikejCcAAWsHo.jpgBQCbS5TCcAA0Pdu.jpgBQCbiIwCAAAMlZa.jpg

Damn paparazzo are everywhere, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Would we sign two CM´s?

I expect us to. Don't think Etuhu has a future here, Williamson is injury prone, and Lowe/Marrow are good back up players but won't get us promoted.

Plus, the fact we've taken this UAE guy on trial, had Merida on trial, and also had that French guy on trial suggests we are looking at more than one central midfielder as we were chasing Spearing at the same time. Don't think the other midfielder will be a cash signing though. It will be someone on loan.

where's McEchraen come from?

He's available on loan. Been a few suggestions Rovers are interested in him. Not sure if the Bannan signing means we are no longer interested but I would suspect we'll sign two cm's.

Still think we should sign Dave jones and actually think he would compliment bannan well. I know that's gives us plenty of center midfielders but I think Lowe and marrow should be back up avid will no doubt have a role to play in what will be a long hard season. Williamson can play a number of positions so he's another good squad man. I can see us getting rid of etuhu or paying him up up

Bannan is an interesting one, ill reserve judgement as ive heard he had gone downhill recently but when he first came on the scene he impressed me, maybe with the right management he can be a hit, time will tell...whats the story with Jones?? why arent we gettin him in? surely after last season we should be in for him...

Well , we need to ....

i would look at maybe Challobah on loan or Frimpong

Challobah putting himself into the window for a loan move recently but I would expect him to be at lower half Prem club level - maybe Palace or Hull.

Frimpong has had bad injuries and had knee surgery in May so I think he's a risk.

What's going on with Powell at United? Hardly done anything since moving there and didn't Bowyer say he wants to work with United if he can?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8787900/Blackburn-boss-Gary-Bowyer-plans-to-target-Manchester-United-for-loans

Challobah putting himself into the window for a loan move recently but I would expect him to be at lower half Prem club level - maybe Palace or Hull.

Frimpong has had bad injuries and had knee surgery in May so I think he's a risk.

What's going on with Powell at United? Hardly done anything since moving there and didn't Bowyer say he wants to work with United if he can?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8787900/Blackburn-boss-Gary-Bowyer-plans-to-target-Manchester-United-for-loans

One would think that once the cash deals are done GB will turn his attention to the loan market.

doesn't a loan window open up for championship clubs open once the regular window closes ? maybe if Powell isnt getting any game time at Utd then maybe he would be an option then

Squad no's released , and no no. 3 should we read anything in that ?

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/new-season-new-numbers-945299.aspx

• Backroom

Hope Bannan and Hanley aren't a bad influence on each other, Hanley seems to be pictured out on the lash with Jake Kean enough as it is!

My only knowledge of Bannan is from fm(where he's pacy, fairly creative and versatile in midfield but very lightweight),

Is this about right?

Does anybody know what his work rates like and whether he likes to get stuck when needs be?

Jake kean does look like a bit of a rough ass and carries a lot if weight for a tall young guy, good keeper though(youd think these young players would be more disciplined and take better care of themselves having role models like Hendry and Dunn around!)

doesn't a loan window open up for championship clubs open once the regular window closes ? maybe if Powell isnt getting any game time at Utd then maybe he would be an option then

Squad no's released , and no no. 3 should we read anything in that ?

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/new-season-new-numbers-945299.aspx

Well number 3 was Martin Olsson's number and I still don't think we've got a player established as our first choice left back. Maybe we are lining up a move for someone? I know Kilgallon played there the other night but I definitely see him as a CB

• Backroom

Well number 3 was Martin Olsson's number and I still don't think we've got a player established as our first choice left back. Maybe we are lining up a move for someone? I know Kilgallon played there the other night but I definitely see him as a CB

Songo'o may take it if he signs

Archived