BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

If GB wants to come out with statements like that about Lowe then I think it's going to be a very long long season .. Shicking player ....

As for him calling players by there nick names shows you his mindset not very manager like IMHO .....

have to disagree with the nick names, a lot of managers do the same. manager or not, players and managers almost need to be a close knit family & GB has come out and said he will only take "good lads". i think its a positive more than anything

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Givet is back apparently. Couldn't agree personal terms (I.e. they wouldn't pay him enough).

Saw this from Nixon and it seems a little strange that he is coming back (being unable to agree a deal with Livorno doesn't surprise me).

The story in the LT was that he had agreed a pay off and would therefore be joining Livorno as a free agent. That he hasn't agreed terms there shouldn't be any concern of ours if he is being paid off - that should surely go ahead as planned....unless the agreement with Rovers was on the condition that he found a new club.

Saw this from Nixon and it seems a little strange that he is coming back (being unable to agree a deal with Livorno doesn't surprise me).

The story in the LT was that he had agreed a pay off and would therefore be joining Livorno as a free agent. That he hasn't agreed terms there shouldn't be any concern of ours if he is being paid off - that should surely go ahead as planned....unless the agreement with Rovers was on the condition that he found a new club.

Story in the LT sad he'd agreed terms, was currently agreeing pay off with our mug owners.

where this from???

Bannan would be good signing.

we need a replacement for Dann which I think would be Songo'o if Givet is staying and Dann is leaving.

we still need a left back. what about a loan bid for Liverpool's Jack Robinson?

Nixon on Twitter said it. Really struggling to shift our fringe players like Formica and Givet. Even our first teamers like Dann hardly have clubs queuing up.

I'd see Kilgallon as Dann`s replacement (and is better than Dann imo), songoo as Henriques replacement, and Evatt as Givet`s replacement.

Henrique and Givet barely played last season (henrique didn't play at all) so we won't really be any worse off in that department. Dann is a decent player at this level but, as I said, kilgallon is better. Overall, shipping those 3 defenders out and those 3 replacements in (a) reduces our wage bill and (B) doesn't take away any quality from the squad.

Still need to replace Olsson but finding a couple of quality midfielders is much higher on the agenda at the moment and rightly so.

Story in the LT sad he'd agreed terms, was currently agreeing pay off with our mug owners.

Actually, looking back at the article it doesn't say he has agreed terms with anyone. I just got the impression from Nixon the problem was at the Livorno end, what with his mention of medical problems.

I'd definitely like the Bulgarian lad over for a trial, he's got some real skills and shooting ability, worth a look !

If his people would let us

Looks as though Rochina will probably go on loan again as he does'nt seem to want to be here, this lad could be a good replacement.

• Moderation Lead

love the way nixon going back on the bannan link from no chance to now saying available for one mill, he really doesn't have a clue when it comes to rovers anymore

Absolute guess work from Nicko!

nedelev scores again and win 2-0, watched the whole game, really has got something about him , he links up the midfield and main striker really well, bit like rooney but defo more skill, always looking up and looking for the killer pass

• Backroom

Is it just me, or does anyone else keep reading his name as Bannana? :blush:

Maybe not just you

tumblr_static_minion.jpg

I must admit I feel a little sheepish and was thinking why would they let him go as every time I have seen him he's great but I now realise I was thinking of Albrighton

Rovers need to start getting rid of this deadwood like Formica, Rosado, Pedersen, Etuhu and Robbo plus selling Dann and get rid of Givet. must be at least 150k plus there in wages.

Nixon is coming out now changing his tune about Bannan coming to Rovers. this morning it was no way now Rovers are defo interest and fee could be around the 1 million pounds for him.

plus saying that Rhodes could still leave Rovers yet to balance. have we ever had a proper bid in yet for him? I don't think we have.

Anyone who puts any faith in a Nixon story needs to remember he said Venkys would be pumping in I think it was 50 million? just for transfers :lol: :lol:

The mans a chancer :tu:

• Backroom

Someone should tell that lad its positively tropical here at the moment and if he's wearing tights now he'll be like an Eskimo in winter

these pictures of Amer Abdul Rahman arriving in England, entering training ground and now even during a training session stink of PR stunt to me, you don't get leaked pics from a training session for any other player

BP5bqYhCAAAHAg1.jpgBQBikejCcAAWsHo.jpgBQCbS5TCcAA0Pdu.jpgBQCbiIwCAAAMlZa.jpg

you may be right but i know best does & there seems to be alot in the sports news over there about him coming here, think its a big thing for them

:lol: Snookered himself now.

Why have I Ffs?

I wouldn't dream of telling a bronco fan in Denver who is a season ticket holder how to support the team . Snookered ? Take a TIP from me get to the back of the CUE.

Rovers need to start getting rid of this deadwood like Formica, Rosado, Pedersen, Etuhu and Robbo plus selling Dann and get rid of Givet. must be at least 150k plus there in wages.

Nixon is coming out now changing his tune about Bannan coming to Rovers. this morning it was no way now Rovers are defo interest and fee could be around the 1 million pounds for him.

plus saying that Rhodes could still leave Rovers yet to balance. have we ever had a proper bid in yet for him? I don't think we have.

Unfortunately, no one will want them Chaddy.

these pictures of Amer Abdul Rahman arriving in England, entering training ground and now even during a training session stink of PR stunt to me, you don't get leaked pics from a training session for any other trialist

BP5bqYhCAAAHAg1.jpgBQBikejCcAAWsHo.jpgBQCbS5TCcAA0Pdu.jpgBQCbiIwCAAAMlZa.jpg

Bad news !

We are the Rovers !

Archived