BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're still agreeing the fee, why would we have spoken to him/his people yet?

Liverpool giving us permission if fee was all but agreed? anyway Cryer went on to say this....

The player at the moment is looking to stay in the Premier League anyway - at the moment could stay at Liverpool

doesnt sound all to positive really

When they left, the team did not lose much. Samba and Nelson two of the slowest defenders I have seen, both athletically and mentally. Emerton contributed nothing but effort, which he usually wasted, with poor passing. Roberts I liked but had a poor attitude. Salgado did two or three great things in a game, then would assist the opposition to score.

Absolute rubbish.

Maybe they're 'acting legit' to avoid accusations of tapping up?

Pretty sure that you see players agree terms with a club before a fee is agreed between the 2 clubs. If the selling club are ok with it I am guessing Rovers could talk to Spearing. In any case surely Liverpool would tell Spearing/Spearings people that they are negotiating a bid from Rovers?

So are you saying that Samba and Nelson where quick, Emerton contributed to results, and Salgado didn't give the ball away in dangerous positions

That's not what I'm saying, but that's also not the opposite of what you wrote.

You said the team didn't lose much. I'd say the team lost a lot.

You said that Samba and Nelsen were slow physically and mentally. I'd say Samba was, for a centre half, quite capable of picking up some speed and that both had pretty a pretty sound reading of the game. Certainly, no Titus Bramble, either of them.

You also said that Emerton wasted any effort and that Salgado invariably assisted the opposition to scoring, as well as only making a couple of contributions. Perhaps not the exact opposite of the truth, but certainly hyperbole and at the least, very unfair statements.

Then again, I said it was "almost the exact opposite." Almost. Not quite.

Cryer is backtracking now. Nothing against cryer but He's losing his contacts at Brfc since moving from let. He says last week DJ Campbell and killgalon wernt targets. Next minute they both sign

Not saying we will get him mind. I think we have agreed a fee and this has been leaked by his agent to see if they can drum up any prem interest first. Cryer is naive to think rovers haven't spoke to spearings representatives. Think this will come down to whether he gets any better offers on the next few days or not

That's not what I'm saying, but that's also not the opposite of what you wrote.

You said the team didn't lose much. I'd say the team lost a lot.

You said that Samba and Nelsen were slow physically and mentally. I'd say Samba was, for a centre half, quite capable of picking up some speed and that both had pretty a pretty sound reading of the game. Certainly, no Titus Bramble, either of them.

You also said that Emerton wasted any effort and that Salgado invariably assisted the opposition to scoring, as well as only making a couple of contributions. Perhaps not the exact opposite of the truth, but certainly hyperbole and at the least, very unfair statements.

Then again, I said it was "almost the exact opposite." Almost. Not quite.

You have your idea of a quick defender I have mine. The team lost because of bad replacements, not the fact of them being sold. Emerton would regularly run his heart out for the team, then misplace a pass, so I would call that wasted effort. I said that Salgado would do a couple of great things during a match, I did not say that was his only contribution. But he did have a tendency to make mistakes that lead to goals.

You have your idea of a quick defender I have mine. The team lost because of bad replacements, not the fact of them being sold. Emerton would regularly run his heart out for the team, then misplace a pass, so I would call that wasted effort. I said that Salgado would do a couple of great things during a match, I did not say that was his only contribution. But he did have a tendency to make mistakes that lead to goals.

Quite. You can see the discrepancies between what you initially wrote and what you're writing now, though, right?

Kebbie is a cracking player. I remember him playing against the under 7's team I used to coach in the Halifax Junior league and he was just too hot too handle. Was rumoured to be going to United but would love to see him in a blue and white shirt.

How did he play on saturday?

I'd like to give an opinion on him, but there were a lot of players I didn't actually know at all at Shawbridge. A lot of half-time changes too, with Big Col watching the subs warming up in the break. Twenty years is a long, long time.

Raheem Hanley made a big difference second half, Tim Payne was ineffectual really, Jordan Slew was, well, it rhymes with 'Slew'. Good, smallish, pretty dynamic CM first half and a rather over-enthusiastic CH who resorted to fouling the Clitheroe forwards and falling over a lot. Don't know their names but someone might enlighten me. Also a very big CF with the touch of a blacksmith in the first half.

Maybe the brief was to just get fit. I can't be sure. But I saw O'Sullivan at Birmingham last season. If there is anyone as good as that, I didn't spot them.

Maybe a certain cretins(agents) have been getting certain bent red top hacks to link their clients with Blackburn as a way of forcing the hand of potential suitors to make a move for their clients.

Ah yes, James Nursey is the writer, the same guy who wrote that Mourinho wanted Kean in his back room team at Chelsea.

Maybe a certain cretins(agents) have been getting certain bent red top hacks to link their clients with Blackburn as a way of forcing the hand of potential suitors to make a move for their clients.

Think you maybe right here, and I dont think its Jerome either.

Norwich striker Grant Holt joined Wigan - now he would have been a very good signing.

personally don't rate him , very over weight and sluggish, seams to be coyle turning wigan from a passing team to a very direct style, think wigan will struggle this season with also having europe to contend with

Archived