BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Always liked Olsson. He hasn't yet developed into the dynamic modern day full back I thought he would. Still time yet.

I have been dissapointed by his attitude over the last season though.

So why do you like him

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well not sure Olsson will pass his Medical due to his injury problems last season.. but I hope he does because he needs to restart his career somewhere else.

What he needs to do is fork off away from our club ,if he doesn't want to be here.

Blackburn in talks with FC Elche for the Spainish team to transfer #Blackburn Rovers striker Rubén Rochina #Rovers

It's so difficult with Rochina. He has probably the most potential of all players in the squad. But can he learn to adjust his game to fit our style of play? He seems to always make the wrong choice on the field, pass when he should shoot and vice versa. But I have a feeling that he will become a great player.

Just want to put my hands up and say

@lovemymailbox is my twitter account

Thought I would mix business with pleasure

Please follow and I will follow back as they say in

Twitter-land...

Latest on Rochina is that they have begun talks

Loan deal with a view to perm... 2 sides apart st the

Moment but ever decreasing

Hoping for Friday

Just want to put my hands up and say

@lovemymailbox is my twitter account

Thought I would mix business with pleasure

Please follow and I will follow back as they say in

Twitter-land...

Latest on Rochina is that they have begun talks

Loan deal with a view to perm... 2 sides apart st the

Moment but ever decreasing

Hoping for Friday

I take it Rochina doesn't want to stay?

I think Bowyer has made some astute signings so far, but Ruben Rochina is the only thing preventing us from becoming a completely average mid-table Championship club - no other team in this league has a player like him.

Astounded to hear he may be sold.

Guest Norbert

If we get a good price, then go all out for a creative player then Rochina should be sold. He's not been able to transfer potential into actual talent on the field for large parts of his time here. We need some creative player though.

He is competing with atleast Dunn, Best and Campbell. He doesn't sound like a lad with fight spirit.

No he sounds like a lad who's spent most of his time here working alongside and with some right muppets.

Moving from barca to the circus we were during his time here must have a bigger shock than the culture differences.

• Backroom

I'd sooner play Rochina than Dunn tbh. But maybe the predominant plan is to play 2 up top? WithRochina being more of a CAM than anything, maybe sticking with a strikeforce of Rhodes, Best, Campbell and Forrester (with Dunn to supplement any 4-4-1-1 plan) is the way forward?

Or perhaps we're just that desperate to land some decent midfielders?

am i wrong in saying that Ruben was our 2nd top scorer last season???

the boy has immense quality and was great a times last season, consistency will come with more games and experience. i think he is one we really need to hang on to

am i wrong in saying that Ruben was our 2nd top scorer last season???

the boy has immense quality and was great a times last season, consistency will come with more games and experience. i think he is one we really need to hang on to

I think he was joint 2nd with CKR & Dann I think. They all got 5. Could be wrong though.

Lots of hand-wringing over Rochina but none of it is justified because the lad continues to flatter to deceive and gives the impression of being little more than a show-pony. He won't help us in this or any division because he does not know how to put in a decent shift and does not learn from his mistakes. He continues to hang on to the ball too long and invariably takes the wrong passing option. Let him go - I'd rather have honest, hardworking box-to-box grafters than Rochina.

Lots of hand-wringing over Rochina but none of it is justified because the lad continues to flatter to deceive and gives the impression of being little more than a show-pony. He won't help us in this or any division because he does not know how to put in a decent shift and does not learn from his mistakes. He continues to hang on to the ball too long and invariably takes the wrong passing option. Let him go - I'd rather have honest, hardworking box-to-box grafters than Rochina.

a team of hard workers isnt going to win anything either, 5 goals and 3 assists in 19 appearances isnt to be sniffed at.

Archived