BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with all the hating here and the other thread?

He was a decent, if not spectacular, player for us. He took a dive at Burnley etc etc. He's not obliged to stay here forever. If he'd just signed for us and had a photo with a fan everyone would think he was brilliant.

What's with all the hating here and the other thread?

He was a decent, if not spectacular, player for us. He took a dive at Burnley etc etc. He's not obliged to stay here forever. If he'd just signed for us and had a photo with a fan everyone would think he was brilliant.

Agreed, I think it's difficult to judge any player during the shambles of the last 2 and a half years.

i think Martin suffered a touch from not being able to nail down 1 position , i thought he lacked defensive discipline to be a top left back and didn't carry enough attacking threat as a left winger , having said that i still think £2.5m for him is not enough , but i understand why we have accepted it

Better players? I doubt it...i think you can count the number of good games hes had on one hand over last two seasons

Who else had a good game last season such was the dross on offer. Its already been posted that one guy came on at half time and won man of the match award which just about says it all.

Left back wasnt his position for me, though when your shunted into a position that restricts you, then why hang around wasting your time.

Lets hope they offload his brother pretty soon or the team is going to be in big trouble this season.

Still got a sneaky feeling Rovers will go in for Jones as well as Spearing if they can shift Rochina. I'm sure Jones would pick us over Burnley if we make him an offer. We now have enough cash for Spearing and a LB since Olsson has moved on but we need to shift another before we bring another in.

Sad to see Rochina go but we've had several different managers now who don't rate him. That says a lot.

Nicky Shorey for LB?

LOVEMYMAILBOX @LOVEMYMAILBOX 41m

#Yann Sangoo has been impressing at the #Blackburn#Rovers Training camp pic.twitter.com/XI8s5viReX

LOVEMYMAILBOX @LOVEMYMAILBOX 46m

#Blackburn have invited #Kiko to the their Algarve training base and see him in a couple of training sessions #brfc pic.twitter.com/CWSLEJWpIP

Can see Kiko if he impress in these couple of training sessions then we will sign him.

Songo'o seems to be Big Centre back and similar to when we sign Samba. Big Centre Back. will he been Givet replacement if he has gone.

I see Kilgallon as Dann replacement who I think will be sold to balance the accounts(FFP)

Apologies if its been mentioned but I've just moved to Aus with work and watching Fox Sports and they've said that we're signing some kid called Antelmi? Believe he was linked with Leeds and Portsmouth before us. He's 19 so I don't think one for the team straight away.

he played for u-21 last weekend.

LOVEMYMAILBOX @LOVEMYMAILBOX 41m

#Yann Sangoo has been impressing at the #Blackburn#Rovers Training camp pic.twitter.com/XI8s5viReX

LOVEMYMAILBOX @LOVEMYMAILBOX 46m

#Blackburn have invited #Kiko to the their Algarve training base and see him in a couple of training sessions #brfc pic.twitter.com/CWSLEJWpIP

Can see Kiko if he impress in these couple of training sessions then we will sign him.

Songo'o seems to be Big Centre back and similar to when we sign Samba. Big Centre Back. will he been Givet replacement if he has gone.

I see Kilgallon as Dann replacement who I think will be sold to balance the accounts(FFP)

What does bringing in a CB on trial tell you about our wonderful young CB's?

Bowyer doesn't think they're ready?

What does bringing in a CB on trial tell you about our wonderful young CB's?

Bowyer doesn't think they're ready?

I think it says that after a recommendation they have decided to have a look at him and he's maybe better than what we've got...pretty simple really

Archived