BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And his not an ex rover....so we do hav A SCOUTING NETWORK contrary to what some say

Which is a nonsense. So far we've signed TWO ex-Rovers. Manager in signing players he's worked with before SHOCK HORROR.

Couldn't agree more.

Rochina knockers obviously do not have any time for flair. You would probably hate being Brazilian or Spanish as they just don't play the type of brutal football that you appreciate.

Couldn't agree more.

Rochina knockers obviously do not have any time for flair. You would probably hate being Brazilian or Spanish as they just don't play the type of brutal football that you appreciate.

What a stupid statement. I think every football fan can appreciate a flair player it just depends how effective they are.

Rochina is massively overrated in my view. I will hold my hands up and say that I wanted him in the team after performing well off the bench, but he is simply not good enough to start games. He's OK as an impact player, but far too inconsistent game-by-game, even minute-by-minute to warrant starting.

Would be DELIGHTED for him to prove me wrong as he obviously has a lot of talent just very poor application currently.

What a stupid statement. I think every football fan can appreciate a flair player it just depends how effective they are.

Rochina is massively overrated in my view. I will hold my hands up and say that I wanted him in the team after performing well off the bench, but he is simply not good enough to start games. He's OK as an impact player, but far too inconsistent game-by-game, even minute-by-minute to warrant starting.

Would be DELIGHTED for him to prove me wrong as he obviously has a lot of talent just very poor application currently.

100% agree. He is also, and much more importantly, not up for the fight. - get rid Gary.

What qualifies you to say it is a stupid statement. Come up with an alternative argument instead of just trying to ridicule what I say.

Interesting comments about Rochina and whether we should keep. Personally I believe he is the one player that if harnessed in the right way could be our 2013 Matt Jansen. IMO he was one of the few players last year (until his form started to falter) whoe was consistently looking to pass and move - and was always willing to accept the ball. I do think his decision making could be improved - but last year he was caught in possession numerous times because (more often than not) nobody else was moving for him.

I would like to see him given a few matches with a hopefully more mobile midfield - and more support - and lets see how he does.

You are right Makey 11 there that certain manager did do that. I cant ever type that person name. i want to forget about him asap.

plus I think that Kamy said on a podcast that Appleton started putting that scouting system back in place.

maybe Bowyer has continue to put the scouting system back in place.

Isnt Ray Clarke still our Chief scout?

But it is vital for rovers to put in place a proper scouting system.

You are right Makey 11 there that certain manager did do that. I cant ever type that person name. i want to forget about him asap.

plus I think that Kamy said on a podcast that Appleton started putting that scouting system back in place.

maybe Bowyer has continue to put the scouting system back in place.

Isnt Ray Clarke still our Chief scout?

But it is vital for rovers to put in place a proper scouting system.

It's something Bowyer wants to do but hasn't had chance yet. At least hes using his team now rather than agents.

Ray Clarke isn't there anymore I don't think, he does nothing anyway, happy to take money and sit at home in Norwich doing nothing!

Play Ruben upfront. He might not be a big target man but he holds the ball, he has such tight control at times the ball appears glued to him. He is great as an outlet to relieve pressure and let us get forward. The problem last season was he was played deep. When he left we struggled, Rhodes can't hold the ball, or beat a man. Those that say Rochina isn't up to it don't know a footballer.. Probably Ashley Ward lovers- 'oohhhh doesn't he work hard'.. Raw ability will always prevail over hard work 9/10 in my opinion. Drop Barcelona or a Real Madrid into the championship.. Would they not b able to cope with the pace? I want a side that can play football and is mobile. We didn't have that last season. That doesn't men all you need is battlers! Skill and hardwork!

Anybody know who this Jose Fernandez is?

Blackburn Rovers under 21: Seb Usai, Anthony OConner, Raheem Hanley, John OSullivan (Paulo Jorge), Jack OConnell, Ryan Edwards, Hugo Molina (Jose Fernandez 59), Tim Payne (Denzi Perro 59), Jordan Slew (Edinho Junior 59), Curtis Haley (Anton Forrester 46), Sam Gainsford (Tom Brown 59).

Hugo Molina is Hugo Fernandez is it not?

It would be odd for him to replace himself if so

Correct.

Given Rovers' link-up with UE Cornella which is where Hugo, David Raya and Yeray Torres came from, it might be a trialist from there. This guy maybe LINK

Guest Norbert

Sorry to completely derail the thread, but what happened to that 16 year old Spanish defender we signed when Sam was in charge? I forget his name.

Archived