BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I also saw him in many many other games.

Do you know what the original discussion was about?

Riggers are you just on the wind-up?

If I was fishing, I would have caught my quota by now.

Samba may not seem the Paciest of players but look at the size of him, his huge strides make him capable to keep up with a lot of players too be fair. He used to make some really good runs forward and was always the first player to go upfront when we were losing in the dying minutes of games. Not forgetting the game he actually played upfront at Liverpool due to injuries when we got thumped and Torres scored an absolute pearler.

You're not Saxoman are you riggers?

I don't stand on a grassy knoll either

Samba may not seem the Paciest of players but look at the size of him, his huge strides make him capable to keep up with a lot of players too be fair. He used to make some really good runs forward and was always the first player to go upfront when we were losing in the dying minutes of games. Not forgetting the game he actually played upfront at Liverpool due to injuries when we got thumped and Torres scored an absolute pearler.

But we were discussing his attributes as a defender

Maybe I'm being defensive but it appears Cryer only likes dropping bad news regarding us on twitter these days!!

You're being nothing of the sort mate. I have the upmost respect for Andy but his bitterness towards us at times is disrespectful and obviously born out of the bad experiences he's had...

Last night he proclaimed that Leeds, Bolton and Wigan had made some "v.good signings" as oppose to blackburn and cited Beckford, Crainey and Fortune as examples!! Now I'm not saying all is rosey in the garden at Ewood but the signings he referred to are in no way superior to DJ, Killgallon and Taylor with the possibility of Spearing as well.

It seems that Andy is either playing devils advocate or has developed a genuine distaste for Rovers. Even the tweet re Spearing last night was desperate to spark controversy! If the club haven't agreed the finer details of a transfer then which agent is going to admit to a journo that they've been talking with a club?

Not to mention the constant jibes about us being a "mid table" championship club..I speak regularly with a current championship club manager and trust me when I say that Rovers budget, quality of player and facilities is the envy of that league!

Venkys horrendous mis-management is the issue and this includes poor transfer policy which concentrated on ability and not mentality..

Iv said this before IF Bowyer gets them playing as a team then we have a chance! The quality to do well in that league is there!..no doubt!

Nicko and Andy now love to be-little that...don't let it get you down!

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/10534789.Blackburn_Rovers_agree_fee_for_Liverpool_midfielder_Jay_Spearing/

LT now backing up Nixon's story of an agreed fee with Liverpool for Spearing but it is dependant on getting rid of a senior player.

got a feeling we will miss out on him like murphy, with the price being leaked i be shocked if no other club bid, put your had in your pockets venkys and get him signed and then ship players out to cover the cost

got a feeling we will miss out on him like murphy, with the price being leaked i be shocked if no other club bid, put your had in your pockets venkys and get him signed and then ship players out to cover the cost

I really want Spearing too but we cannot keep spending and not getting rid...we NEED to get rid of Ollsen and Givet! For what it's worth I also believe GB will be given all generated funds!

Selling Ollsen, Dann, Formica and Givet will effectively earn us £5-6m. As well as £100k a week in wages..

I really want Spearing too but we cannot keep spending and not getting rid...we NEED to get rid of Ollsen and Givet! For what it's worth I also believe GB will be given all generated funds!

Selling Ollsen, Dann, Formica and Givet will effectively earn us £5-6m. As well as £100k a week in wages..

Sincerely hope he isn't given all generated funds from players leaving, otherwise there would be no point having a clearout. We should be looking to make huge cuts in our wage bill this summer. If we can get rid of the highly paid wasters first this will help without having much inpact on the quality of the squad but we don't want to be just buying more and more players.

Sincerely hope he isn't given all generated funds from players leaving, otherwise there would be no point having a clearout. We should be looking to make huge cuts in our wage bill this summer. If we can get rid of the highly paid wasters first this will help without having much inpact on the quality of the squad but we don't want to be just buying more and more players.

No issues with this theory if we're planning on being a Championship club forever...if however were planning to achieve promotion then we need to balance some of the cuts with expenditure so that we can progress!!

Interesting point ur making tho as many others are baying for big money signings as we speak!!

Strange one Spearing deal, leaked out the fee...surely if Rovers wanted him they had agreed terms already with player, big risk too be hijacked otherwise...really strange.

Possible leak came from Liverpools end

Archived