BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Short returns

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Not a bad appointment at all tbh. Tried his hand at management but wasn't able to get it right. Last I heard he was head of the academy at Derby, or something like that. Wonder if Bowyer had a hand in this?

Short is the right type, however, we now have Bowyer as manager, McPhillips as assistant, Grant as 1st Team Coach and also Short as 1st Team Coach !

Reminiscent of Kean, Black, Brunskill & Hendry.

Not too careful, then a recipe for overload and confusion.

Short is the right type, however, we now have Bowyer as manager, McPhillips as assistant, Grant as 1st Team Coach and also Short as 1st Team Coach !

Reminiscent of Kean, Black, Brunskill & Hendry.

Not too careful, then a recipe for overload and confusion.

I wish your self imposed breaks from the MB would last for more than 24 hours! FFS!

I wish your self imposed breaks from the MB would last for more than 24 hours! FFS!

Have just made a valid point - Short's a good guy and the right type but what the hell are the four of them going to do ?

Bet Tony Grant is wondering where he stands as he's on the same Official site as 1st team coach with the same site having announced Short as 1st team coach !

Doubt with your comments that you are intelligent enough to be confused.

Excellent. Short always struck me as a sort of Nelsen figure - a very dignified and intelligent man who has a natural sense of authority.

Please to have him back.

Agree 100% LeChuck. very pleased to have him back at Rovers.

so what???

Maybe Bowyer wants to 2 first team coaches. don't see the problem.

I won't say this too loudly but we are having a pretty good summer so far. Sensible signings, sensible decisions, and Agnew (and hopefully Shaw) sacked.

agree 1000% Rovers11.

Bowyer is making very sensible decisions about players to sign and bring in his own coaching staff.

yer reight lad, most clubs have an handful of 1st team coaches(some even have two assistant managers!) its not an issue.

some clubs have 2 first coaches.

why don't some fans have little faith in Bowyer and trust him to make the right decisions for BRFC.

I know this is hard after what has gone on after last 3 years but Fans have to trust Bowyer.

Agree 100% LeChuck. very pleased to have him back at Rovers.

so what???

First point, joint managers in football failed miserably and joint coaches most probably will.

Second point, someone needs to get a grip. Club is haemorrhaging money yet we appear to be grossly overstaffed on the coaching front including Hendry, currently down to assist Kinder, as possibly the highest paid of the lot. Simply, Chaddy, I think it's the economics of the madhouse.

First point, joint managers in football failed miserably and joint coaches most probably will.

Second point, someone needs to get a grip. Club is haemorrhaging money yet we appear to be grossly overstaffed on the coaching front including Hendry, currently down to assist Kinder, as possibly the highest paid of the lot. Simply, Chaddy, I think it's the economics of the madhouse.

Clap and smile mercer, clap and smile

so what???

I wouldn't have expected any different. It's one thing having BRFC underpants it's another thing wearing them over the top of your trousers.

I'm with Mercer a little on this one. I like Short but we don't need two people for the same role - unles they are part of the playing staff.

Archived