BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England have hammered India today. Let’s hope the V’s invited all their friends around to watch the match and are really angry with the result. So much so they decide to take it out on an Englishman, preferably one who originates from the North East 🤞🙏

I’m not holding my breath though 😒

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Come on now, despite the brilliance of the openers and Stokes, who wasn’t slightly concerned when Buttler got out?

Great chase that. Nice to see Liam Livingstone finally get a do as well.

And to drop 2. Another bad day for him. 

• Like 1

Buttler is flying in Tests and T20s, but has scored 14 runs in 5 games in ODIs (average 2.8), nothing particularly to worry about two years before the World Cup and he’ll probably smash a 50 ball hundred tomorrow now, but interesting all the same.

Edited by Mattyblue

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I didnt. But when you put everything into context I think Buttler has enough credit in the bank. At least we have live cricket despite the virus

You did. I wasn’t commenting on Buttler per se but on the distinct possibility of another England collapse having lost 3 wickets in no time.

Looking forward to the ODI decider tomorrow in Venkyville. Looks like Billings will return, so I assume Malan or Livingstone will step down. I would like Livy to get the nod, not just because of the Lancashire connection, but I think he is a more aggressive batsman. This is what is required during the middle to end of the innings as the Indian team have shown in the previous two matches.

6 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

You did. I wasn’t commenting on Buttler per se but on the distinct possibility of another England collapse having lost 3 wickets in no time.

My apologise. 

I wasn't worry about not winning the game cos of our team and faith in them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

India’s current crop of seamers means they’ve probably now got the best bowling attack they’ve ever had.

As they showed down under, they are going to be a real challenge for England.

Their batsmen might struggle against swing though. They usually do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...