BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 minute ago, den said:

Gleason would have been really helpful. 

Very much. So. I’ll be bloody livid if he doesn’t turn out for England tomorrow. Buttler and livi are pretty much both mercenaries for hire at this point but as technically Lancs players that’s a formidable first xi. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1874 said:

£12 tonight, A staggering £89 for Edgbaston

Free for members. Well if their members portal was working in a touch of rovers cock up meaning most I know paid anyway.

£89 plus there’ll no doubt be 500 allocation for each county there then 20,000 event junkies and day trippers. The first finals day went to at the oval was £15 and bought them from Lancs ticket office in the evening the day before travelling down. Times have changed. 

Brilliant win, especially under the circumstances. Delighted.

Yorks on Finals Day, blimey! 

Similar problems , due to the ODI series v India, but at least Yorks will also lose a few.

On the plus side, Gleason will be available (if fit).

Hampshire completely unaffected by call ups. It’s just not right.

37 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

A professional performance, good in all departments.

Enjoyed that.

Your performance was almost as good Asia, must be stupid o’clock in your neck of the woods.

Good effort sir.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Free for members. Well if their members portal was working in a touch of rovers cock up meaning most I know paid anyway.

Really? I had no problem Matt. I had my ticket booked for nowt by 10.30 on Monday.

Now I have to decide whether to bail out on a family trip to Bristol next weekend to go to Finals Day. I’m already missing half of it for the England v India one dayer at Old Trafford the day after.

20 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Really? I had no problem Matt. I had my ticket booked for nowt by 10.30 on Monday.

Now I have to decide whether to bail out on a family trip to Bristol next weekend to go to Finals Day. I’m already missing half of it for the England v India one dayer at Old Trafford the day after.

I’ve had problems accessing my member tickets for games. On a few occasions only  the guest voucher has shown up when I try to book online. Happened this week when I wanted a ticket for the last day at Southport. Had to ring the ticket office, and the guy I spoke to had difficulty understanding that I needed a ticket for a Championship match, (which you do for Southport) Also happened for various home T20s and the  50 over cup match at Blackpool. 

24 minutes ago, 1874 said:

How much was the full year membership?

There are various categories, including one just for the T20’s.

I have the traditional membership, which includes Championship, T20 and 50 over cup group games, which was £140, including a loyalty bonus.

Good value.

1 hour ago, 1874 said:

16th July 

Thanks

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

Brilliant win, especially under the circumstances. Delighted.

Yorks on Finals Day, blimey! 

Similar problems , due to the ODI series v India, but at least Yorks will also lose a few.

On the plus side, Gleason will be available (if fit).

Hampshire completely unaffected by call ups. It’s just not right.

Root, Brook, Bairstow and Willey all missing for them. 

We are missing Salt, Livingstone, Buttler and Parkinson 

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Root, Brook, Bairstow and Willey all missing for them. 

We are missing Salt, Livingstone, Buttler and Parkinson 

You would think that England will decide on the Friday who is going to play on the Sunday, and release any  players who are not selected. 
We were lucky to get Salt back for this evening, at short notice.
I do fear we will be without all four, especially with the ODI being at Old Trafford.

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

8A012327-362A-4205-8B22-F637A1E04BFD.thumb.jpeg.615708dba3bd15d97fb2ebfa896bc26a.jpeg

Kept doing that even though all membership nos were assigned so just bought more. Only £12. 

1 hour ago, 1874 said:

How much was the full year membership?

There’s a few tiers. Normal membership called the traditional membership which gets you into any day plus any format. That’s £150 ish. There’s also first xi membership for about £100 which gets you in to about 10 different days of any format. Then a t20 membership for about £50-80 ish. 

1 hour ago, matt83 said:

There’s a few tiers. Normal membership called the traditional membership which gets you into any day plus any format. That’s £150 ish. There’s also first xi membership for about £100 which gets you in to about 10 different days of any format. Then a t20 membership for about £50-80 ish. 

I saw that but thought it seemed too cheap and was like a half season ticket. Might have to get one next season