BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers Sunday 04/08 4pm kick off (Live on Sky)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rochina starts behind Rhodes and Spurr at left back

The duo of Lowe and Marrow start in the middle

Kean

Kane

Hanley

Dann

Spurr

Judge

Lowe

Marrow

King

Rochina

Rhodes

Bit disappointed that Marrow and Lowe are starting together but hopefully Rochina can provide the creativity.

Also can't see how King has started ahead of people like Taylor and Nunes who can actually provide the final ball that King can't.

Bit disappointed that Marrow and Lowe are starting together but hopefully Rochina can provide the creativity.

Also can't see how King has started ahead of people like Taylor and Nunes who can actually provide the final ball that King can't.

My feelings exactly.

Not too bad overall though. GB is obviously trying to give us a solid platform whilst still leaving us one or two potent attacking outlets. Just don't think King is capable of it in the long run.

Robbo is in the Sky Sports studio.

Didn't hear exactly what he said but it was along the lines that he is still on Warfarin tablets (blood thinner) and that's holding him back.

Understandable, any kind of break to the skin and he would have major issues, essentially Warfarin, a type of poison for rats stops the blood from clotting, so even minor cuts can be a massive problem as an individual can easily bleed out.

Ouch.. Lowe/Marrow combo has been woeful yet we start the season with it.. then again I suppose Evans will be available shortly (thank god).

King is probably in for Taylor due to his pace, isn't that a weak spot with the current Derby defence?

I actually prefer Rochina coming on as an impact sub myself, he causes a fair amount of chaos for the 5-10mins after he comes on and prefer a steady start (early game tempo in the championship IMO does not suit his skills).. but still at least he is in the side..

Archived