BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Gary Bowyer Thread

Majiball

Too many. That's one reason why twitter is the worst thing to happen to football.

Just give it a couple of weeks and the @intheknowagent twitter accounts start appearing with breaking transfer stories.

Twatter is the worse thing to have happened to the planet

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chaddy knows because he believes evertything positive he reads no matter what.

Did I say this? No but yet again you can't comment about me. Says it all.

Nixon, Kamy and Wheelock have all rubbish these rumours about Bowyer being sack.

Nixon, Kamy and Wheelock have all rubbish these rumours about Bowyer being sack.

but Nixon and wheelick are a pair of knob jockeys

Wheelock writes history books. Nixon according to many on here is clueless whilst even Kamy himself wouldn't pretend to be the font of all knowledge.

You need to get used to the idea that your mate might be offski.

Aaaaand breathe. You get what you pay for don't you? I'd gladly pay what Burnley fans are paying for some passion, a proper manager and a general better standard of football.

Get off your high horse and enrol on an English course.

Wow, after all the whiney shyte you've come out with today about me my bad behaviuor chasing you off the board. What an absolute dolloper you are. Feckin hilarious.

Chaddy couldn't wait to get in there to dismiss the report

and you couldn't wait to get in there and have a dig at Chaddy.

Wheelock writes history books. Nixon according to many on here is clueless whilst even Kamy himself wouldn't pretend to be the font of all knowledge.

You need to get used to the idea that your mate might be offski.

I hope so MM but the only thing I can see as offski are the Venky's in 12 months time

Chaddy couldn't wait to get in there to dismiss the report

And rightly so, we wouldn't want you up all night all excited now would we.....

He's done you a favour, you should thank him.

Wow, after all the whiney shyte you've come out with today about me my bad behaviuor chasing you off the board. What an absolute dolloper you are. Feckin hilarious.

and you couldn't wait to get in there and have a dig at Chaddy.

And you couldn't wait to have a dig at me

they were very unhappy with it by all accounts.

Think there are crossed wires regarding them not being happy with things at Ewood

Apparently Mrs D was not happy that she missed the Queen visiting Ewood and therefore she summoned the Queen to Pune to meet her personally and despite clicking her fingers twice Liz has not appeared.

She has demanded that Gaz takes the Queen over with him hence why the meeting is delayed, as no matter how much make up they apply to Degsy he is struggling getting a passable resemblance. Possible heads will roll, but obviously not for footballing reasons as the last discussion regarding rovers in Pune towers went like this

""Missed out on promotion again"

"" shhhhhush! cricket is on.""

Archived