BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2013/2014 (and Europa league!)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That referee was an absolute disgrace, the first goal was never a penalty, the second goal there was a foul on Dominguez when the ball went through to De Gea to start the move and the third goal was a dive from Welbeck to win the free kick. As for the stoppage time a minimum of 5 minutes was given for the first 90 seconds there was no play as Van Pierse was down 'injured' and then he blew on about 94:50, so of that 5 minutes they played less than 3 and a half minutes .

That referee was an absolute disgrace, the first goal was never a penalty, the second goal there was a foul on Dominguez when the ball went through to De Gea to start the move and the third goal was a dive from Welbeck to win the free kick. As for the stoppage time a minimum of 5 minutes was given for the first 90 seconds there was no play as Van Pierse was down 'injured' and then he blew on about 94:50, so of that 5 minutes they played less than 3 and a half minutes .

Apart from that they deserve to go through :lol:

Guest Norbert

I know it was Alan Green and the Preston hair dresser on Radio 5, but they did sound crap, and were lucky De Gea was brilliant whilst the Greek goalie was complete poop. Olympiakos sounded like they had quite a few chances, and were in the game despite the score.

Now let's hope they get Munich or a Spanish team, Bale and Ronaldo will be laughing.

Have to say I'm delighted that manure won.

It eases the pressure on Moyes so he'll be able to continue his systematic destruction of manure, and they've not a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so no worries with them going through. Was a tad worried if they lost he'd get his P45.

That's my thinking as well. We can't have him leaving so soon, there's work to be done.

Hopefully the mancs will now find out what it is like to have cretins in charge and appointing the wrong "managers"

Guest Norbert

I don't give two hoots about how English clubs do, (they're about as English as Emperor Hirohito these days), so I am hoping that Bayern don't take it easy and really play to their maximum.

• Moderation Lead

Bayern have pretty much won the German league already, so will no doubt play their second string.

Though given the embarrassment of riches at their disposal, it will still be a far stronger side than United's...

• Moderation Lead

Good point, it's been a long day!!

I was meaning that it didn't really matter which team they pick when they had Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Ribery and Thiago on the bench last time I watched them!!

I don't give two hoots about how English clubs do, (they're about as English as Emperor Hirohito these days), so I am hoping that Bayern don't take it easy and really play to their maximum.

I hope the 2 German sides get to the final again, It will be nice to stick it to our totally biased English media, who constantly

try to con the world into thinking, that the 'over hyped' and 'way overpriced' Premier league is the best thing on the planet.

At least the clubs in the Bundesliga look after their fans !

I hope the 2 German sides get to the final again, It will be nice to stick it to our totally biased English media, who constantly

try to con the world into thinking, that the 'over hyped' and 'way overpriced' Premier league is the best thing on the planet.

At least the clubs in the Bundesliga look after their fans !

Happens in every country, people are proud of their leagues. Constantly putting the league down is no different to constantly calling it the best in the world. Barcelona, Real and Bayern would probably all win the premier league this season, but City are in that same mix and the rest of the top four would all have a chance. 10-20th in the Premier League would usually comfortably handle 10-20th in La Liga and the Bundesliga. All of the leagues have their selling points.

Archived