BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way Hanley deserved the captaincy and he's just proven it. If Kilgallon can stay fit and Dann returns soon, Hanley should be left on the bench for an extended spell. I have no time for players who make stupid decisions that cost the entire team.

Two very good saves from Kean according to Radio Wigan.

If he has elbowed someone then Hanley has been this incident just waiting to happen. He's always playing the well ard man and first in the mix whenever there are a few handbags flying. He'll miss 3 matches now through basic unprofessionalism and stupidity. Lets hope it's a massive club fine, a real bollocking from the manager and the senior pro's in front of the entire squad and a place on the bench behind Kilgallon and Dann in the starting line up if (hopefully) they prove to be a good partnership.

Championship football is not the place for a stupid immature Sunday league mentality.

• Backroom

If Hanley has elbowed him he needs to be fined the absolute maximum possible

A third win on the bounce going into the break would be huge and he has put that in severe doubt

No! Don't be so soft, let's decapitate him and sell his children into slavery(assuming he has any that is) You do realise that he's on OUR team don't you? Or do you always surrender your team mates so easily?

Fined by the club I mean as if he has done it then he's screwed his team mates

• Backroom

Hanley has been this incident just waiting to happen. He's always playing the well ard man and first in the mix whenever there are a few handbags flying. He'll miss 3 matches now through basic unprofessionalism and stupidity. Lets hope it's a massive club fine, a real bollocking from the manager and the senior pro's in front of the entire squad and a place on the bench behind Kilgallon and Dann in the starting line up if (hopefully) they prove to be a good partnership.

Championship football is not the place for a stupid immature Sunday league mentality.

It's a shame because Hanley's actually been playing very well. but he's a total meathead and clearly not the brightest of bulbs. I'd definitely not let him straight back into the team unless absolutely necessary, he doesn't deserve it after this.

Think it was Evans who got a high boot in the face from a Wigan player which was at least as bad as the Hanley incident imo and only a yellow was produced.

I may be wrong about the Hanley incident but Im not sure how Tom can pass any comment at all when he's not even there.

1-1 bollux Holt.

• Backroom

Think it was Evans who got a high boot in the face from a Wigan player which was at least as bad as the Hanley incident imo and only a yellow was produced.

I may be wrong about the Hanley incident but Im not sure how Tom can pass any comment at all when he's not even there.

1-1 bollux Holt.

You're literally the only person I've seen so far who doesn't think it was a red. Got a txt from two of my mates at the game who both said straight red, along with various expletives describing Hanley.

If that co-commentator mentions Wigan relegating Rovers one more time... :angry:

It just gets worse. Poor footballing side Wigan having to play against teams who are playing 'effective' football. What a patronising @#/? prick he is.

Archived