BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Think it was Evans who got a high boot in the face from a Wigan player which was at least as bad as the Hanley incident imo and only a yellow was produced.

I may be wrong about the Hanley incident but Im not sure how Tom can pass any comment at all when he's not even there.

1-1 bollux Holt.

Have a word

I have mentioned it twice each time I have said 'if he has done it' which perfectly allows me to comment without seeing it

Again IF he has done it he deserves the severest of bollockings

• Backroom

Torture, this. It's like we're playing with 8 men let alone 10.

Kean drops a ball AGAIN. Why can't he do the basics right?

Because he's not showing himself to be a very good keeper sadly especially when under pressure

He needs time away from th first team but we don't have a replacement

You're literally the only person I've seen so far who doesn't think it was a red. Got a txt from two of my mates at the game who both said straight red, along with various expletives describing Hanley.

Fair enough if that's the case I was following the ball and didn't see anything too untoward.No -one Ive spoken to seemed to view it as that clear cut. The suggestion is he swung his elbow back I think.

All Wigan now in terms of possession but other than the goal they've never looked like scoring.

• Backroom

Because he's not showing himself to be a very good keeper sadly especially when under pressure

He needs time away from th first team but we don't have a replacement

The frustrating thing is that Kean shows moments of really good goalkeeping, but then makes the most simple errors like catching or clearing a ball. He's had enough first team football that this stuff should be routine for him.

Taylor on for Cairney.

• Backroom

He's actually having a decent game imo.

He often does but the amount of mistakes he makes is more than a coincidence I think

And before you say I'm not using today as an example

Archived