BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really sad that we've pretty much lost this.

I reckon we would have won comfortably had we kept 11 on the pitch.

The worrying thing is with Dann out and Hanley suspended we're going to have to use Songo'o and Kilgallon in the next match.

Guest Norbert

C_nts. I hope Coyle embarrasses himself by 'Popping out' of his shorts. I should have just worked this weekend. It has been sh_t.

• Backroom

Feel gutted after that the fans there must be devastated

Feel for the lads that put their all in after the red (which still sounds like the fault of a moron rather than the ref) sounds like a silly free kick for the goal as well but by that point it sounds like we were really under the cosh anyway

The international break seems like a long one now and far less enjoyable than it should have been

• Backroom

International break plus a three match ban. I reckon Hanley's going to really enjoy these next few weeks off. :angry:

No doubt on the lash with Kean and Goodwillie then

Fair play to the team. We dug in with ten-men and got sucker punched at the death.

Hanley needs to have a long, hard look at himself. Seems like he's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Anyone remember the recent England vs. Scotland match when he started squaring up to ickle Theo Walcott? Needs to learn to calm his tits and keep his head in the game.

• Backroom

Sorry to go all Steve Kean but there are more positives than negatives at the moment

We went to a heavily fancied team on the back of a win against another top team and took the lead and who knows the score if our captain didn't get sent off

Even with an hour to go against ten men we only just missed out on a point

• Backroom

Extremely unlucky. Judging from the reports, there's no way we would have lost that with 11 men on the pitch. I'm confident we'll bounce back from this.

Unlucky is the wrong way to phrase it. The red card was totally deserved and not bad luck at all. From then on we never adapted to being a man down and Wigan totally pummeled us until the end. They may not have had a lot of clear cut chances but they deserved the win.

Feel gutted after that the fans there must be devastated

Feel for the lads that put their all in after the red (which still sounds like the fault of a moron rather than the ref) sounds like a silly free kick for the goal as well but by that point it sounds like we were really under the cosh anyway

The international break seems like a long one now and far less enjoyable than it should have been

Two of my kids have gone.They'll be gutted .I didn't go so as not to bring them the bad luck that has accompanied all my visits to the JJB.

Sounds like 3 points thrown away by Hanley's immaturity and lack of discipline. This p***d away any advantage from the fact that Wigan had a game on Thursday.

Listening to the radio there did seem a kind of inevitability about our defending too deep. Didn't stop me listening and pacing the floor though.

Archived