BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

I'd have to see it again but it looked like an absolute nothing incident to me. The two players brushed together, Wigan player goes down clutching his head like he'd been shot and Stuart Atwell pulls out a red card.

Before that I thought we looked much the better side.

Best off Williamson on.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get to half time and we'll have a chance. Don't rate this Wigan team. Keep shape, keep possession as much as possible, waste as much time as possible.

Gallagher just mentioned they will probably stick Holt on Lowe... That would be a certain goal.

Fingers crossed.

• Backroom

One of my only criticisms of Bowyer would be his choice of subs; he played a few games without a striker on the bench and now no centre back and it could be costly :(

Still he is far less to blame than Hanley if he has thrown an elbow as either way it's tough away against an extra man

Half time, regroup and keep shape as best we can second half.

If we frustrate Wigan, we still have the outlets in King and Rhodes to nick another.

Listening to both Five Live Extra and Rovers player simultaneously, it's like 2 different games!

Come on Rovers, make it 3 in 3!

• Backroom

The guy on BBC Five Live repeats his name every 2 minutes or so, it's really irritating. Haven't listened to radio commentary in years but am assuming it's not normal. I don't care what your name is you biased @#/?, just call the game.

• Backroom

BBC saying Jake Kean MotM so far. Sounds like he's kept us in it since Hanley was sent off.

If we can get a few shots on target, even from long range, I'm sure Carson is bound to cock up again. Aside from the first 15-20 minutes he hasn't really been tested but he sounds like he's mucking up when called upon.

Let's hope this is Keans customary mistake done with for the day:

@OneRovers: 45mins: Watson's corner is spilled by Kean, the ball bounces onto the foot of the post and back into his hands. 0-1

Playing with ten men isn't the problem. It's whether our pack has been shuffled sufficiently. Not too confident with Lowe at centre-back. Don't know why Spurr couldn't play there and have Lowe/Kane or Kane/Morris at full-back.

• Backroom

If Hanley has elbowed him he needs to be fined the absolute maximum possible

A third win on the bounce going into the break would be huge and he has put that in severe doubt

Playing with ten men isn't the problem. It's whether our pack has been shuffled sufficiently. Not too confident with Lowe at centre-back. Don't know why Spurr couldn't play there and have Lowe/Kane or Kane/Morris at full-back.

I agree, also think Lowe's energy in the middle will be missed now Wigan have the extra man

If Hanley has elbowed him he needs to be fined the absolute maximum possible

A third win on the bounce going into the break would be huge and he has put that in severe doubt

No! Don't be so soft, let's decapitate him and sell his children into slavery(assuming he has any that is) You do realise that he's on OUR team don't you? Or do you always surrender your team mates so easily?

Archived