SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Catalogue of Mistakes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=284889

What a brilliant article/timeline.

Just about every detail until March 2012.

If someone wants to take the reigns after that its up to them.

Here's a night ruiner for you. Read the comments below this article and try not to get angry. It certainly gives you an idea of just how well JA, Kean, Agnew etc spun this into the media. Kean should have been laughed at from every corner of British football. Instead he is serenaded and sympathised for his 'sterling efforts.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19766783

I actually have compiled a list of all the lies Venkys & Kean came out with but have never got round to updating it below are the things our manager in the past and owners have come out with:

List of Venkys Inacurracies

1. Broken pledges in the offer document about maintaining existing management structures then few weeks later manager, chairman, Managing Director & CEO all sacked with conflicting reports example:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8835527.Mrs_Desai__Why_John_Williams_left_Blackburn_Rovers/

states John Williams could not accept Jerome Andersons role at the club did not get along with Steve Kean a new order and way of doing things and states Jerome Andersons role would diminish to big question why is Steve Kean here & what is the official reason why JW,TF,MG all left their roles also stating no decision has been made on a successor so why are we still waiting 12 months to fill this role?.

2. They stated they wanted to build a long term sustainable club bringing in Marquee players Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho

Outcome club is in a mess 2 mortgages taken out against the clubs assets & most importantly no-one has asked if by some chance any of these superstars had said they wanted to join the club how did they expect they would pay for these superstars because throughout the venkys policy has been buy now pay later.

3. They stated they would use their own personal fortune to make the club great so why have they taken out 2 mortgages against the clubs assets?

4. They stated in the clubs offer document they would improve the clubs media platform and the club would have it’s own Tv channel so where is it?

5.In a TV interview Venkatesh Rao stated they were here not to mess around and they were serious about the club so what do they call the current set of circumstances?

6. Out on the Pune trip they stated in interviews they would appoint Ian Battersby & Ian Currie onto the board so why are they not on board with their experience they would be ideal.

7. It was stated early on Steve Kean would have significant funds to improve the squad now it is being reported in a recent newspaper 19/1/2012 they thought a 3-5M budget and the 23M they paid for the club was job done these are 2 conflicting statements so question is what is the truth did they really think that buying the club for 23M was job done.

List Of Kean’s inaccuracies

1. Gael Givet was not in the right frame of mind to play vs Swansea despite him joking and fooling around with his team mates hardly not in the right frame of mind?

Daily Mail article PUBLISHED: 23:30, 16 April 2012

1. He states clearly in this article we are in a transition period they are new owners, I am a new manager, we have a lot of new young players when we come through it we will be better for it in spite of them being here for 18 months hardly a transition or maybe every time this team struggles he will roll out that excuse would be rather convenient. Link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2130768/Steve-Kean-hopes-protest-stays-outside-Ewood-Park.html

1. He states in the interview before the Liverpool defeat he does not have a cat or dog despite Pedigree chum being on show.
  1. Steve Kean states in an interview with Sky Sports News he did an open podcast for the fans at his office in Brockhall he states in the Sky Sports News interview he answered all the questions the lad put to him as honestly as he could he states this quite confidently after all the lies he has come out with I actually have this interview.
  1. There is no chance we will be relegated
    despite the club being in the relegation zone most of the season
  1. We are a few points of where we need to be to finish in the top half of the table despite being in the relegation zone.

No doubt there are other examples of mistakes they have made I gave up updating it as I was simply astounded & could not believe the owners could be so naive and so daft they could not see the damage they were doing. Feel free to use the above info and update it as & when to produce a timeline another good source for information is the book by Michael Blackburn "Agents,Rovers & Cricket Loving Owners" an excellent read and one which highlights the many failures of this regime.

Yes and the football authorities are like Haringey Social Services!!

Although more very very well paid what with the deals for foreign TV rights for the FA cup and England ext and the "bonuses" that brings from their business partners. Although with the Rovers takeover being a business partner of the FA had it's own benefits I suppose.

Although a major task I think a blow by blow list of activity say a month or two before the takeover to the third anniversary of the takeover including dates of transfers, activity by the shakers and movers etc would be quite a fitting tribute to the great football club robbery.

Seeing as its near a year and a half since the FA paid lip service to BRFCAG , perhaps a few dates and activities might be better served out in the open rather than tucked neatly away under the carpet of FA HQ

Although more very very well paid what with the deals for foreign TV rights for the FA cup and England ext and the "bonuses" that brings from their business partners. Although with the Rovers takeover being a business partner of the FA had it's own benefits I suppose.

Although a major task I think a blow by blow list of activity say a month or two before the takeover to the third anniversary of the takeover including dates of transfers, activity by the shakers and movers etc would be quite a fitting tribute to the great football club robbery.

Seeing as its near a year and a half since the FA paid lip service to BRFCAG , perhaps a few dates and activities might be better served out in the open rather than tucked neatly away under the carpet of FA HQ

I

Good idea. We could all pitch in with things we remember or records we have kept...then one or two could order and tidy up.We could get it posted on other fans' MB's to spread the word...

. I guess the Czechs,Hungarians and the French-to name non controversial ones(!!)-would have needed to see a formal,written account of all the Nazi crimes against them....

( Only a metaphor, by the way, not a genuine comparison..before the thought police jump in...)

Don't wanna be a bore, but I would still love to see that BRAG dossier

"Jessie" eh? If you don't see anything funny in a cheap reference to the Madeleine McCann saga you're not manly uh?

I won't argue with you further as you are beyond belief.

T'was a fitting analogy, imo.

I like and admire the McCanns and feel desperately sorry for them. I always thought just about everyone felt the same.

It really is a harsh world if many others think like you.

You like and admire parents that left there kids alone in a hotel room why they went on the @#/?, which ultimatley led to the disappearance of their daughter.

They deserve sympathy....but like and admire??

If they werent rich dr's they'd have been jailed for neglect and social services would be all over them. Class system highlighted to the max

They were very near and were nipping out regularly to check on them. Thousand upon thousands of holidaymakers have done the same. They were at a restaurant by the way, not the pub.

My God they've paid for it and will for the rest of their lives. But they're "middle-class" aren't they, code for "well off" so let's attack them rather than the criminal(s) who took her?

Some humanity missing on here I think.

You like and admire parents that left there kids alone in a hotel room why they went on the kean, which ultimatley led to the disappearance of their daughter.

They deserve sympathy....but like and admire??

If they werent rich dr's they'd have been jailed for neglect and social services would be all over them. Class system highlighted to the max

I am sorry that Haringey comparison to the useless FA sparked this exchange..

You may be right about the class system in reference to press coverage e.g. opposite newspaper response in the early days of Matthews case, but that surely doesn't mean people should be vindictive towards the McCann's....

Blackburn Pharisees 1 Cowdenbeath 0

Archived