BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rioteers

ABBEY

How many that sing the Rhodes riot song would actually riot?

None were arsed when the venkyscum back scuttled the club . Some tried to get on the pitch v pie scoffers( they were old school lads that managed) but I'd wager 99.9% of you wouldnt do a damn thing. It was like at Donny early in the season the same ones were offering Doony fans out. One of them was like a long haired Milky Bar Kid ive flushed bigger down the bog.

• Moderation Lead

It's daft to claim that people don't care, of course they do.

Risking prison and a fine though, they won't do. CCTV and police are everywhere at football grounds.

How many that sing the Rhodes riot song would actually riot?

None were arsed when the venkyscum back scuttled the club . Some tried to get on the pitch v pie scoffers( they were old school lads that managed) but I'd wager 99.9% of you wouldnt do a damn thing. It was like at Donny early in the season the same ones were offering Doony fans out. One of them was like a long haired Milky Bar Kid ive flushed bigger down the bog.

It's a song and it's got bugger all to do with rioting.

If you're after accuracy, will you show me King Kenny's magic hat

Haha...or since when was Blackburn "a fair city?"( showing my age)....what exactly was a "Shearer wonderland? "

I agree with you. However, I do have to admit to more than a tinge of discomfort, dissonance,even irony, when I actually heard the word "riot", albeit in a song, as a Rovers' fans response to a potential player sale.

As a still furious supporter, I am so conscious that we have so little power and that so many very bad( criminal?) things have been done to our club, and we just move on, carry on supporting ( or cut off our nose to spite our face i.e. suffer loss with no impact on behaviour of owners etc) Good song though...

• Backroom

And if Rhodes scores when he wants can someone look into this please

Also I have never once met Sean Dyche (or Stan ternary for that matter) in any public establishment, he never asked me to play and I didn't answer him nay.

And I'd probably prefer if we didn't get 'into them' on the pitch

And if Rhodes scores when he wants can someone look into this please

Also I have never once met Sean Dyche (or Stan ternary for that matter) in any public establishment, he never asked me to play and I didn't answer him nay.

And I'd probably prefer if we didn't get 'into them' on the pitch

Exactly. You have to presume that sometimes he just doesn't want to score.

That lad's got some explaining to do.

And Leighton James?....well he certainly did a volte face in the Cat's Whiskers...

Funny you should mention that, he may have been 'starring' on the pitch for Burnley and Wales at 17,

but he wasn't old enough to get in the Cavendish club one night, well spotted by the bouncers and I believe

he got some 'right stick' too from the gathering crowd.

Those bouncers went right up in my estimation after that, apparently one of them had been reading about him in the LET

that very night.

Archived