BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

Most recent results from the 1/4/14 until the last game v Wigan (8 matches) yielded 18 points. That equates to 103 over 46 games. More than enough. A strong defence, a variety of talents in midfield and two strikers scoring for fun worked wonders.

Is that a prediction ?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You assume I haven't done any research Yoda as you assume a lot of the things that seem to only point to our doom and gloom demise.

Yes we don't have a divine right to be in the Premiership but in our current situation the only chance we have is to stick with them and we have just as good if not better chance of promotion next season than any other team in this division. We certainly started looking good for it towards the end of the season this year but I get the distinct feeling that even that bit of good form stuck in the craw of some.

The Venkys are billionaires in Dollar money btw. There recent input into the IPL says they have fingers in a lot of pots and can easily be placed in India's mega rich list with the likes of Ambani and Relliance who I hear have several ventures with Venkys.

no i hate venkys more than anything ive ever hated. When i say hate i mean HATE. I just have trouble getting my head round the venky love now on show after all theyve done to us.

Venky Love? Just a stand off situation imo. Might not be perfect but not much in life is.

• Moderation Lead

There's no Venky Love on here, well, maybe from Longsiders! Just a viewpoint different to yours. I can't stand them, and what they've done to the club is unforgivable.

Unfortunately, the situation isn't as simple as some are making out, as much as it's a horrible situation, we need those clowns more than they need us......

You assume I haven't done any research Yoda as you assume a lot of the things that seem to only point to our doom and gloom demise.

Yes we don't have a divine right to be in the Premiership but in our current situation the only chance we have is to stick with them and we have just as good if not better chance of promotion next season than any other team in this division. We certainly started looking good for it towards the end of the season this year but I get the distinct feeling that even that bit of good form stuck in the craw of some.

The Venkys are billionaires in Dollar money btw. There recent input into the IPL says they have fingers in a lot of pots and can easily be placed in India's mega rich list with the likes of Ambani and Relliance who I hear have several ventures with Venkys.

gibberish

Theno got it spot on regarding Venkys expenditure I think.

Why would you continue to throw money wildly after the horrendous Kean/Anderson advice?

This season sensibility has come with stability and hope. I rather think GB adviced Venkys than the other way round about how much he needed. Certainly it seemed from his interviews that they were listening to him rather than him them.

I very much hope so too.

gibberish

Gibberish?

And thats your well researched conclusion?

Do enlighten me how you know different. Partying in Pune isn't a qualification btw.

no i hate venkys more than anything ive ever hated. When i say hate i mean HATE. I just have trouble getting my head round the venky love now on show after all theyve done to us.

what Venkys love in?

People have different view to yours Abbey that is all.

Venkys have made huge mistakes and we are know what they are.

BUT in the last 12 months Venkys have started running the club properly and NOT listening to any agents at all. Plus letting Bowyer and Shaw run the club in proper football matter.

Plus without Venkys putting money into the club to paid of the debt we would be bust by now. or is that what you want tho Abbey? just to get rid of them

gibberish

I highly doubt that Yoda. It certainly comes across that returning the PL or just staying a stable club in the Championship under the current regime is less preferable to some than watching us go to the wall and start again.

Fortunately true or not, that doesn't trouble in the slightest. I've enjoyed my football again this season, something I truly thought last season was never to happen again.

what Venkys love in?

BUT in the last 12 months Venkys have started running the club properly and NOT listening to any agents at all. Plus letting Bowyer and Shaw run the club in proper football matter.

Plus without Venkys putting money into the club to paid of the debt we would be bust by now. or is that what you want tho Abbey? just to get rid of them

look i have an opinoin thats my own and not copied from twitter and dont change my mind like you chaddy things are not rosy. Of course you do KNOW theres no agents?

Chaddy if Burnley bought rovers out and Nicko said it was cool you would back it 100% .....goldfish.gif

Why would you continue to throw money wildly after the horrendous Kean/Anderson advice?

This season sensibility has come with stability and hope. I rather think GB adviced Venkys than the other way round about how much he needed. Certainly it seemed from his interviews that they were listening to him rather than him them.

I very much hope so too.

Gibberish?

Do enlighten me how you know different. Partying in Pune isn't a qualification btw.

Kean/Anderson advice FFS....as if they didn't know what they were getting into...lol

...then the shebby show followed by the toffeemen..c'mon something doesn't add up

on the pitch we have improved but despite that last few games spurt fell short off the play offs and a million miles away from promotion...

If any half sensible person was in the Raos position ( even after allegedly bad advice ) they would have an exit strategy in place unless we get promoted next season ; it wouldn't be in the fans favour put it that way but then again why should they give a flying a F about a football club thousands of miles away...

I very much hope so too.

Gibberish?

this is gibberish

even that bit of good form stuck in the craw of some.

(Partying in Pune isn't a qualification btw) qualification for what ?

explain how you know about Indian culture

what Venkys love in?

started running the club proper ? FFS you are deluded...no agents involved ??? ha ha think you'll find a few hail from a north west city not that far away

look i have an opinoin thats my own and not copied from twitter and dont change my mind like you chaddy things are not rosy. Of course you do KNOW theres no agents?

Chaddy if Burnley bought rovers out and Nicko said it was cool you would back it 100% .....goldfish.gif

Abbey you can dig at me all you want.

Think you need to realise that alot of Rovers fans have a different view to yourself. You need to respect that. I respect your stance on Venkys but i somewhat disagree on some things with you.

On the agents subject, listen to what has been said in podcasts where it been said that Agents are not been listened to. And venkys have trusted the people at the club.

I've tried to avoid this a bit as I know I'll get all sorts thrown at me. There is no venky's love in, there never has been. There are people trying to have a sensible debate on a subject getting insults thrown at them. People are allowed to have an opinion. I used to love the good debates that used to be had on this forum. Now it appears that as soon as you dare to suggest something different to someone else's opinion you have to be a venky lover or some other random tag.

Another reason this forum has deteriorated so badly over the years.

Abbey you can dig at me all you want.

Think you need to realise that alot of Rovers fans have a different view to yourself. You need to respect that. I respect your stance on Venkys but i somewhat disagree on some things with you.

On the agents subject, listen to what has been said in podcasts where it been said that Agents are not been listened to. And venkys have trusted the people at the club.

Agents not being listened to lol agents are parasites but unfortunately are being listened to as they represent players

Was the Raos' money not made before these muppets came on the scene? I was under the impression that they are gullible rich kids who were on the look out for a vanity project and we were unlucky enough to be an easy target for people wanting to exploit their stupidity.

Was the Raos' money not made before these muppets came on the scene? I was under the impression that they are gullible rich kids who were on the look out for a vanity project and we were unlucky enough to be an easy target for people wanting to exploit their stupidity.

To an extent yes, but in 2010 they were worth just over 2bn pounds. Today that figure is likely to be much more seeing the amount of investments they've made these last two years alone.

Certainly not short a bob or two by any means. Lets hope they see the positives of this season reason enough to do whatevers necessary to curb the pain of FFP they are responsible for.

All I want to say is that I hope a plague of locust nest in their colons until the day they slip off this mortal coil.

They will NEVER EVER be accepted or thanked. The meer fact their continuing presence has to be 'lived with' make it stick in one's throat.

Archived