BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton v Rovers

Neal

How could any owner of Blackburn Rovers not know about gravity, we have been fighting it for long enough

Not trying to get into conspiracy theories, but regardless of owner influence I'm certain Bowyer knows how important the dingles game is. And I'm sure he knows the amount of relational equity with the fans that rides on this fixture. Regardless of owner pressure, GB wouldn't be human if he didn't have a few thoughts on the dingles game in his head this past weekend. Would you risk anyone, knowing how vital the next fixture is, in terms of fans goodwill?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still early days I guess, but I can't help but think the Dann sale was a terrible bit of business if we had any ambition of making the playoffs.

Said the same thing earlier GAV. The ambition for this season is/was slash the wage bill, bring in transfer money where we can and anything else is a bonus.

If he has done that then he better bl@@dy win it. I f he does not then he will be 23 points behind Burnley after 60% of the season

At that stage he needs to take a long hard look at himself , his tactics and the players he persists with. He has been told often enough on this board where some of the weaknesses are he has done nothig to resolve

I like the bloke but in some of these key areas we are going backwards.

Not trying to get into conspiracy theories, but regardless of owner influence I'm certain Bowyer knows how important the dingles game is. And I'm sure he knows the amount of relational equity with the fans that rides on this fixture. Regardless of owner pressure, GB wouldn't be human if he didn't have a few thoughts on the dingles game in his head this past weekend. Would you risk anyone, knowing how vital the next fixture is, in terms of fans goodwill?

Success breeds success

so player's played s.hite because they may (or may not) be picked for another game.

Seriously?

Lowe Williamson Henley coupled with awful tactics have been our downfall all season.

Bowyer is INEPT.

W###ys don't seem to realise they beat a s#### Rovers side playing a left back at centre half. A big crash back down to earth awaits after their big cup final yesterday. I tried to go on their board to explain to the Horwich massive that we are distraught at losing 4 nowt to a crap team via mostly the same old mistakes and never does it register that they are a bitter rival (lol). Sadly I couldn't answer the questions on the register form without checking up as I don't know enough about the tinpot Manchester overspill outfit to answer them. Doubt anyone does, so insignificant they are to the rest of Lancashire :)

Never have been and never will be a rival for the mighty WANKY WANDERERS! I just enjoy the day a little better knowing that you lot will be distraught at losing yesterday and won,t be looking forward to your big rivals next weekend,That ground will be like a Birds eye factory next weekend! Full of Fingers!

you can't come on here and drop commas in like that and get away with it,

glad you know your station and you know no one wants to be a rival as you are crap.

18th in league are you?

Riverside67

Posted 6 minutes ago

I think the trophy cabinets might suggest otherwise

lol

they ain't got one at notlob

mKHY22Xnu6vb6qdJMu_4qgw.jpg

or it looks like this

To be fair they have won the FA Cup 4 times versus our 6

They have never won the league to our 3

Never won the League Cup to our 1

10 Trophies to 4. I think he should check his facts before spouting off next time.

However I have to accept they gave Mr Bowyers boys a hell of a beating yesterday and probably finished off our season.

If Bowyer needs any reminders of the work still to do he learnt it yesterday.

Why is our season virtually over by the beginning of March.? I think we got that answer yesterday.

Resting players 8 days before the next game? I've read some nonsense on here but that really does take the biscuit.

10 Trophies to 4. I think he should check his facts before spouting off next time.

However I have to accept they gave Mr Bowyers boys a hell of a beating yesterday and probably finished off our season.

Why is our season virtually over by the beginning of March.? I think we got that answer yesterday.

Don't encourage him

No they were n't invited as they are not in Lancashire anymore.

Apparently they reckon they are a cut above us rural types and preferred to be submerged into the Greater Manchester conurbation where they lie dormant awaiting real recognition alongside place like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Stockport. Funny how they even moved the stadium 5 miles to get back to real Lancashire but they never quite made it.

To be fair to them though they have won the old Second division three times which to them is winning the league title. Also you have neglected there last Wembley triumph when they beat the might of Torquay United to win the much coveted football league trophy.

Also they do beat Rovers regularly at the breezeblock so I suppose usually beating a larger more illustrious local team is a big achievement. Similar for them to how we felt the times we beat Man Yoo I would imagine :)

Archived