BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton v Rovers

Neal

There is a section of BRFC away support that is a cancer on the club. Blackburn scum. I went yesterday on a daft whim and cos it's there and back in 15mins and I got a free place on the Directors car park, but effectively I have not gone to an away match for years and will not go away with the club again until there is proper stewarding or even better two sections allocated for away fans. Preferably one behind the goals and one down the side.

Assuming this happens with other clubs it makes me wonder if the club should offer this to away fans to attract the more decent supporters. We certainly have the room to do it.

A nice idea but how do you decide who the 'decent supporters' are?

Don't be daft Sturat. How many times have you read me state that 4-4-2 is just useless and unsuitable with the players that we have available?

Fair enough but I don't think I've ever seen your preferred midfield 5 - assuming Gestede is your one up top.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough but I don't think I've ever seen your preferred midfield 5 - assuming Gestede is your one up top.

Obviously disregarding injuries etc then ideally Gestede up top, Dunn in the hole with any 4 from Lowe, Evans, Marshall, Cairney, Taylor, King and now Conway. Dunno about this French lad and from what I can see I don't understand why we needed to ship out Judge to get him in as our 8th midfielder. We have a plethora of midfielders it's daft to use just 4.

Oh and btw from what I saw 2nd half at Bolton Jordan Rhodes is now my 3rd choice striker.

Birds of a feather to start with. The scumbags wouldn't want to sit down the side and actually watch the match would they? They dont do at Ewood do they?

First Man:

I think...

I think I am.

Therefore I am!

I think...

Establishment:

Of course you are, my bright little star...

I've miles and miles of files

Pretty files of your forefather's fruit

And now to suit our great computer

You're magnetic ink!

First Man:

I'm more than that

I know I am...

At least, I think I must be

Inner Man:

There you go, man

Keep as cool as you can

Face piles of trials with smiles

It riles them to believe

That you perceive

The web they weave...

And keep on thinking free

Mm, take care matey, GCHQ may be listening.

Halftime yesterday, me and my missus were queuing for a couple of drinks and the 2 ladies (about 60) in front of us got elbowed out the way and told to 'f*** off'.

Then that flare got lit and we gave up. Went back to our seats, sworn at by fans and stewards alike for having the temerity to sit down (my gf was quite unsettled at this point anyway) so we left. Horrible day out.

The strangest thing here is you taking your 'gf' to football. Odd behaviour.

Obviously disregarding injuries etc then ideally Gestede up top, Dunn in the hole with any 4 from Lowe, Evans, Marshall, Cairney, Taylor, King and now Conway. Dunno about this French lad and from what I can see I don't understand why we needed to ship out Judge to get him in as our 8th midfielder. We have a plethora of midfielders it's daft to use just 4.

Didn't have you down as short-termist. What about for the 43 games per season that Dunn isn't available.

Didn't have you down as short-termist. What about for the 43 games per season that Dunn isn't available.

It was you that marked out the pitch Stuart with this..... "Fair enough but I don't think I've ever seen your preferred midfield 5 - assuming Gestede is your one up top. :closedeyes:

The strangest thing here is you taking your 'gf' to football. Odd behaviour.

Haha best post on here in ages ...mint

I've taken three girlfriends to Ewood. Won 2 lost 1 at present. Games not girlfriends.

Ive divorced two wives over footy ha

After noting JR's continuing selection despite his recent loss of form along with this pathetically unsuitable version of 4-4-2 is just baffling. Handing JR the captaincy is just ludicrous, he's hardly the inspirational lead from the front type is he? However fanciful it may seem is there a possibility that Bowyer is under orders from elsewhere to play JR at all costs and that he might just be giving him enough rope to hang himself?Before I'm attacked from three sides nothing else makes sense.

I doubt he's under orders to play him, just that he probably believes that dropping Venky's £8m man, wouldn't show him in the best light in Pune. Either that, or Bowyer really believes that Rhodes is a top "player" and a leader as well. For the good of the club let's hope it's the first one.

First Man:		I think...		I think I am.		Therefore I am!		I think...Establishment:			Of course you are, my bright little star...		I've miles and miles of files		Pretty files of your forefather's fruit		And now to suit our great computer		You're magnetic ink!     First Man:			I'm more than that		I know I am...		At least, I think I must be     Inner Man: 		There you go, man		Keep as cool as you can		Face piles of trials with smiles		It riles them to believe		That you perceive		The web they weave...		And keep on thinking free

moody blues great

The worrying thing from the goals video is that it looks like every Rovers player is in their defensive positions with lots of teammates close by, yet the opposition still manage to score with ease.

Looks like Spearing, who ran the show at the breezeblock, was right to ignore us and wait for a bigger club to sign him

Are you a troll? They're a smaller club and they're in 18th even after this game. A solid 10 points behind us.

Halftime yesterday, me and my missus were queuing for a couple of drinks and the 2 ladies (about 60) in front of us got elbowed out the way and told to 'f*** off'.

Then that flare got lit and we gave up. Went back to our seats, sworn at by fans and stewards alike for having the temerity to sit down (my gf was quite unsettled at this point anyway) so we left. Horrible day out.

The likelihood of this sort of thing was a part of our decision not to go - despite my wife offering to take and collect us to help avoid traffic!!

There is very little pleasure in being in an away ground these days. We go straight to our seats and try to avoid everything else. Bolton last season was horrible.

Jordan Rhodes captain, what was Bowyer thinking.

Didn't realise he was till I read this post. Ridiculous decision from the manager.

Personally I would play Gestede over Rhodes every time. JR rarely contributes to the team and I'd certainly drop him for next week.

• Backroom

Jordan simply can't be captain against Burnley he's too meek for the role and when things aren't going his way his shoulder slump

On current form he'll be lucky to start but he has to turn it around soon

Archived