Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SHAW OUT

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

has he gone yet?

IMHO he won't go until Venky's leave

Why is he still here to satisfy league regulations or is it anything to do with some safety certificate or his he a well paid stooge or is it anything to do with the Berg case ?

Yet again too many questions not enough answers

• 2 weeks later...

You may indeed have a point but who knows for sure?

And you think being here in person will help?? As I said best for us is for them to keep a low profile and keep signing the cheques.

I dont think they want to sign anymore cheques Gordon. To be honest, its either they leave, or it will just get a whole lot worse. Not that things are rosy at the moment, we know thats not the case, but the more they remain silent, the more people will again start to question just what exactly they are up to

• 2 weeks later...

WITH SHAW ALREADY PROVEN TO HAVE GONE ROGUE, WITH HIM LAST YEAR ACCEPTING A BID FOR RHODES AND THE V'S TURNING IT DOWN AND IT SEEMINGLY DEJA VU AGAIN. WHY DO THE LUNES KEEP THIS BOTTOM OFTHE POND FEEDER AT EWOOD?

SHAW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH SHAW ALREADY PROVEN TO HAVE GONE ROGUE, WITH HIM LAST YEAR ACCEPTING A BID FOR RHODES AND THE V'S TURNING IT DOWN AND IT SEEMINGLY DEJA VU AGAIN. WHY DO THE LUNES KEEP THIS BOTTOM OFTHE POND FEEDER AT EWOOD?

SHAW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appointed by Team Kean perhaps they have no option?, knows where the bodies are buried?

Let's not forget that Shaw was brought into the club by that swine Agnew, for the sole purpose of supporting him against Shebby Singh, didn't work though and Shaw sacked the rat.

Shaw should be nowhere near a football club of our statue, was employed by the chief program printer and his only claim to fame is he made himself look even more stupid than he looks over the Berg fiasco.

This idiot 'running' things in Bburn and people are still holding out a hope that Venkys will turn things around!

I know of at least 6 former employees , who ive spoken to in person who Shaw set up, another 3 who he used as a lamb to the slaughter to save his own hind.

This guy should not be trusted in any shape or form.

I also know speaking to one person who was making my own life hell, that he was doing so after meeting Shaw and Agnew on a weekly basis in Mellor. This included passing on personal information like seat numbers, addresses ect.

Balaji Rao also stated to me last year that Rhodes was not for sale and that there would be repercussions if it was Shaw touting him about . Of course it was shaw , but he wormed his way out somehow.

Shaw is very good at speaking to fans in person and over the phone to convince them, he's just a bit dippy, harmless and Living the dream.

However take it from someone who has witnessed first hand at what lengths this guy will go to save his own interest and ruin other peoples lives.

I actually stick this guy on the same level as Kean if not worse, because despite Keans well documented faults , he never tried to get people beat up!!!!

Whilst my opinion of those taken in by his deciept has changed dramatically.

Perhaps its time supporters take it upon themselves to contact the owners directly ?

I know of at least 6 former employees , who ive spoken to in person who Shaw set up, another 3 who he used as a lamb to the slaughter to save his own hind.

I also know speaking to one person who was making my own life hell, that he was doing so after meeting Shaw and Agnew on a weekly basis in Mellor. This included passing on personal information like seat numbers, addresses ect.

Balaji Rao also stated to me last year that Rhodes was not for sale and that there would be repercussions if it was Shaw touting him about . Of course it was shaw , but he wormed his way out somehow.

Shaw is very good at speaking to fans in person and over the phone to convince them, he's just a bit dippy, harmless and Living the dream.

However take it from someone who has witnessed first hand at what lengths this guy will go to save his own interest and ruin other peoples lives.

I actually stick this guy on the same level as Kean if not worse, because despite Keans well documented faults , he never tried to get people beat up!!!!

Perhaps its time supporters take it upon themselves to contact the owners directly ?

You've mentioned this to me before, he clearly thinks he's untouchable, if things get much worse at Ewood I'm sure he'll find things getting a little uncomfortable in the hot seat.

Time to earn your money Shaw :tu:

This is just unacceptable. Hiring heavies to bully people who have the cheek to question them. Sounds like what's going on at Bloomfield.

We must get him out now. Wigan is the match to start the campaign. AFC Fylde could also be a lively game.

Directly how??

Contact directly how???

Archived