BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bangaly Fode Koita

Tom

And that attitude is the ultimate in cutting nose off to spite the face..

Completely agree. Think some here would rather see the club fold completely than put up with Venkys, Shaw and GB.

Makes no sense to me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBizzle. The winger has a slim chance as he's played at a decent level but the midfielder is a long, long, long shot as he's played at conference level without making an impact. I never said they have no chance but as the club mismanagement hasn't dumbed down what I expect of the club yet I cannot get excited by either at all. Can they cope with being played then dropped for no reason or being unfathomably shuffled around into positions they are not used to via the clubs selection tombola?

Bowyer has the best job in the world. Perform poorly, no expectations, no goals set and a queue of apologist ready to do battle for you.

Who's that scoring a goal?....its Bangaly Koita!, Bangaly Koita!

To the tune of Monster by The Automatic

to the tune of Macarena......

Bangaly, Bangaly, Fode-Keita

Bangaly, Bangaly, Fode-Keita

Bangaly, Bangaly, Fode-Keita...........good touch for a big lad.........

(repeat)

JBizzle. The winger has a slim chance as he's played at a decent level but the midfielder is a long, long, long shot as he's played at conference level without making an impact. I never said they have no chance but as the club mismanagement hasn't dumbed down what I expect of the club yet I cannot get excited by either at all. Can they cope with being played then dropped for no reason or being unfathomably shuffled around into positions they are not used to via the clubs selection tombola?

Bowyer has the best job in the world. Perform poorly, no expectations, no goals set and a queue of apologist ready to do battle for you.

So lodged into agenda that I can't even be bothered replying. I was talking about the players not GB. So far up your own backside in terms of only seeing the down side. It's alarming !

[You're name=JayPeeBee40" post="1551352" timestamp="1437551961]It's got to the point now that some don't want anything positive to happen at rovers while venkys are the owners, that's clear..

You're finally getting it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Super early days but this guy has the tools to be a really decent player.

He's raw but direct and powerful, he's had some great efforts sadly all 3-4 inches past the same post.

Feel he needs a goal so he doesn't get into the DJ / Varney / Brown situation where a lack of goals plays on the mind.

He seems a character as well the type to get fans going, he was trying to rev the fans up the other night.

Fair play to Bowyer and the scouts they could have a real find here if he can build on what he has shown in the 45 minutes or so he has played!

Can't help but agree Tom, three or four very close efforts in such a short time is very promising. His touch isn't amazing and in the prem he might not get the space he needs but in the champ I think he will. Also Brown's major strength is in the air but he struggled vs Shrewsbury, Koita came on and did very well, he's got a big leap on him and also timed them very well. Amongst all the doom and gloom there's a little bit of hope he might become very special.

• 3 months later...

This lad everyone seems to have forgotten about... Could be an important player for us under Lambert. Hope he gets a chance because I think his size and pace could be useful for us and could take some of the pressure off Rhodes, hope he gets some game time against Preston.

This lad everyone seems to have forgotten about... Could be an important player for us under Lambert. Hope he gets a chance because I think his size and pace could be useful for us and could take some of the pressure off Rhodes, hope he gets some game time against Preston.

I was just thinking that the other day. To me he looks to have bags of raw potential. Can Lambert bring it out?.

One of the accusations that always seemed to get lobbed in his direction was alleged lack of fitness and ability to last 90 mins. Once again, hopefully Lambert can improve the fitness of the team as a whole..

This guy is an absolute menace from what I've seen. I think his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. But in terms of moving opposition defences out of position and creating space for Rhodes, he'll do nicely. Also, if we're playing this pressing game then he looks up for that too. Although like rev said, I'm not sure if he'll burn himself out after 60 mins.

Archived