SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Drinkwater off. It's noticeable that Rooney did not get a second booking for the same thing earlier in the half. Easier to send off a Leicester player.

Drinkwater off. It's noticeable that Rooney did not get a second booking for the same thing earlier in the half. Easier to send off a Leicester player.

Speaking of Rooney I think he's played himself into a Euro 2016 starting place with that performance.

• Backroom

Feel it's going to be an anticlimax with Leicester winning tomorrow whilst not playing but we didn't win it by winning a match and we didn't care one bit and neither will they.

Feel it's going to be an anticlimax with Leicester winning tomorrow whilst not playing but we didn't win it by winning a match and we didn't care one bit and neither will they.

We'll still be able to see the Spurs fans' faces at Stamford Bridge I suppose, and I'm sure there'll be cameras all over Leicester capturing their joy.

• Moderation Lead

Commentators talk rubbish don't they? 'A great atmosphere generates by a capacity crowd'. Empty seats scattered all over the shop!

• Backroom

I think the difference is we were still playing a match and fans were in the stadium when we won it. It'll be a shame that there likely won't be "that moment" when Leicester win it.

I think the difference is we were still playing a match and fans were in the stadium when we won it. It'll be a shame that there likely won't be "that moment" when Leicester win it.

Personally I think that Spurs will win tomorrow. Leicester may yet get their nail-biting moment.

• Backroom

Personally I think that Spurs will win tomorrow. Leicester may yet get their nail-biting moment.

I don't know. They looked pretty broken after the West Brom match and Chelsea will be extra motivated to make sure Spurs fail. It would be nice for them to win it at home against Everton, but I imagine Leicester fans would rather have it done and dusted by 10pm tomorrow night.

• Moderation Lead

Man city really are a crap

8 changes today! That being said though, they should be able to put Southampton away with the brass they've spent!

yea theyve got some brilliant players no question, i just cant stand the club any more, i don't care how many trophy's they've won(or going to win in the future) there club is owned and funded by pure scum(imo) the venkys maybe idiots, but there not in the same league as the EvilCorp that own city, if i was i fan of theres I don't know how i could morally justify it to myself.

blumin eck Souey looks old on sly sports(not bad though for a guy that's had a few serious heart problems in the past I suppose)

Do you think so TJ? I think he looks great for a guy in his mid 60s. Could listen to Souey talk football all day long and you can see the exasperation on his face sometimes when others are spouting bullshyeete

Do you think so TJ? I think he looks great for a guy in his mid 60s. Could listen to Souey talk football all day long and you can see the exasperation on his face sometimes when others are spouting bullshyeete

Agree. I like him as a commentator. His knowledge and insight into the game is much better than many other pundits.

If he'd have had a bit more man management skills, especially as the player-manager power balance shifted, I think he could've had a more successful time as a manager (not that it was too shabby.)

I gorgot that he actually is quite old ha, he does talk more sense than all the other pundits on tv combined(although chris sutton is actually pretty good and frank)

I've heard Chris Sutton but I'm not familiar with frank. Which channel is he on?

Archived