BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

I gorgot that he actually is quite old ha, he does talk more sense than all the other pundits on tv combined(although chris sutton is actually pretty good and frank)

Mid 60s is quite old?

Grrrrr

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranieri off to Rome today to have lunch with his 96yr old mother, missing the possible title decider at Chelsea.

Good on him I say, somethings are more important, and its probably the reason why he's doing so well at Leicester, he's just a bit different.

Great man, thought so when he got potted at Chelsea, dignified and a credit to the sport :tu:

Ranieri off to Rome today to have lunch with his 96yr old mother, missing the possible title decider at Chelsea.

Good on him I say, somethings are more important, and its probably the reason why he's doing so well at Leicester, he's just a bit different.

Great man, thought so when he got potted at Chelsea, dignified and a credit to the sport :tu:

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. Of course his Mum is more important.

Wanted Arsenal to win minimising the number who have won the PL. Don't want Spurs winning anything for the rest of my life. Come on Chelski.

well it aint young brother

(doesnt mean that you cant be as healthy and happy as somebody half your age though)

These days it most certainly is young!! Granted my Dad was old by the time he was 40. Different generations TJ - you'll learn that when you get there!

😀

• Backroom

Amazing how Chelsea went from champions to this. They look inferior in every department to Spurs, and every bit the mid table team they are this season.

I wonder if the decks will be cleared for Chelsea next season, or if they'll try and splash out on one or two big signings to try and arrest their steep decline?

Archived