BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't believe it till I see it on the Rovers website.

But despite my comments in other threads I do believe the time is right for him to go, we as fans just need to respect what he's done for us.

He's put us in a position where a new manager will have a decent team to toy with at this level free of your Danny Murphys, Dickson Etuhus and endless amounts of Portugese neverbeens.

If you're gone thanks Gary, but now onwards and upwards.

@roversfansforum: Thank you Gary for saving us from the drop, steadying the ship, stopping us being a laughing stock & some great signings #BRFC #rovers

My thoughts exactly. He has done a very good job here. Ok, he's taken us as far as he can but he deserves a lot of praise.

Going through Birmingham and the coach is stunned. Somdone must be lined up[/quote

I hope the fans on the coach are happy with the news ?

@roversfansforum: Thank you Gary for saving us from the drop, steadying the ship, stopping us being a laughing stock & some great signings #BRFC #rovers

Who wrote that garbage Stuart?

My thoughts exactly. He has done a very good job here. Ok, he's taken us as far as he can but he deserves a lot of praise.

And £1.2million in wages since taking the reins-yes my heart bleeds

• Backroom

Going rogue again?

Considering the Sun are printing it as an exclusive and saying he's definitely being sacked, rather than just in danger of losing his job, somebody there must have heard it from a good source at Ewood. There aren't that many of those at the club these days - they've either heard it from Shaw or diehard, lifelong Rover Gandhi Babu.

If it's true, the club cannot afford to appoint the wrong man. Get it right, and we might surge up the league table, in a similar way to Birmingham did last year. Get it wrong and we'll be down by February. I just hope Shaw still has Billy Davies in his phone book. He'd be the first candidate on my list to interview.

Archived