BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REMINDER: it took the loons 2 months to find a manger after Kean.

Possibly, but if it did it was 2 months before Allardyce bit the bullet.

In reality Kean was lined up before the sale of the club was even agreed and it would have only taken one flick of Anderson's forked tongue to get him in the hotseat.

Please, please, bring in Tugay. Even as a rookie, the crowd would be 100% behind him and there would be bums on seats.

Christ... Have you learned nothing?

We need a manager with a proven track record at competing at this level.

Please, please, bring in Tugay. Even as a rookie, the crowd would be 100% behind him and there would be bums on seats.

What like Henning Berg? The club can't afford to get this wrong. This is no time for an inexperienced manager, even if he's a club legend!

To sack him so abruptly after the game, makes me think they have someone lined up.

I'd take take somebody like Pearson, who's been there and done it.

It would be good if they had someone lined up, but rational thinking has not been their strong point. I would also like someone like Pearson, maybe his meltdowns last season were caused by the axe looming over him. At least with our owners all he has do is give positive press conferences to keep them happy.

how long would that last if he turned out to be gash,

no, we 100% need a proven manager with some real experience at a respectable level either here or in europe, We cannot risk appointing a coach AGAIN.

Christ... Have you learned nothing?

We need a manager with a proven track record at competing at this level.

Disagree - after the past 4 years Tugay would bring instant hope. You do well in this league with the fans behind you alone.

I am very shocked that Bowyer has been sack as manager if he has been,

I just want to say my thanks to Bowyer and the very good work he has done here as manager. I hope he has very good career in the future and go on to be success elsewhere.

Alan Nixon is trying to get confirm the story that Bowyer has been sacked

who do people want as manager if Bowyer has been sack?

I don't think it's premature. When reports get this far it's usually true. Kamy seems like a really nice guy but I've never heard anything from him I don't already know. Others have better links.

He merely stated that this is Venky's. They have sacked Kean in the past and then decided against it! Don't believe it until it is official.

For the record will always be grateful for what he did for the club. However we need better to move forward.

how long would that last if he turned out to be gash,

no, we 100% need a proven manager with some real experience at a respectable level either here or in europe, We can not risk appointing a coach AGAIN.

Listen I realise it's mental. But good God it would have my heart beating more than Pearson. I'd renew and automatically believe. With the fans onside in this league you genuinely can go up on belief alone.

YES! Wow. Yes. Thank God. This just made my day. Extremely important.

For a long time I didn't want to blame him despite less than good performances, but the fact that he stayed on this season rather than doing the honorable thing and leaving made me lose all respect for him.

I don't think it's premature. When reports get this far it's usually true. Kamy seems like a really nice guy but I've never heard anything from him I don't already know. Others have better links.

True but how many times was (sorry I can't even type that name) 'sacked' before he walked.

Interesting mix of opinions on Twitter. I think that the 'thanks and goodbye' crew or just about edging the 'it's outrageous' crowd.

Although the 'it's not confirmed' bunch are creeping up behind.

Fans forum have changed their tune too.

I would love for us to go for danish manager Glen Riddersholm. Won the league with Fc midtjylland last season but quit afterwards. Apparently because the new owner (the guy who owns Brentford) would rather buy loads of expensive players than try and bring through talents from the youth teams

Archived