BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rovers fans? or just random goons that no nothing about our club sticking there noses in?

Has he or hasnt he? It won't sound good four games in. You know how they will spin it.

Anyway I thought he was flavour of the month for recouping some cash from sales?

Reading they (Venkys) spent 500k on a party recently. That's a half decent player at this level :) Maybe there's hope yet!

Big Sam. If you like genuine stability he's your man.

Sun not backing down. I still think it's true. It doesn't usually get this far. Did kean being sacked actually get reported by newspapers or was it forum talk? I can't remember.

There was never an article about Kean like this Bowyer one now in The Sun. Was mainly just Twitter/forum talk with Kean.

• Backroom

Something has to be kicking off for this to come out in national press. Someone has said something.

he must have been extremely close to the door but maybe this coming out will buy him more time

There was never an article about Kean like this Bowyer one now in The Sun. Was mainly just Twitter/forum talk with Kean.

That's what I thought!

Official announcement probably when India wakes up. Paul Wheelock's tweet made sense...he works for a paper...he won't report until he gets an official statement...otherwise he would look stupid. Glen Mullan tweeted 5 mins later. He took Paul's tweet and re-worded it to make it look like he was in the know. I despise the sun but for them to release an 'exclusice' it HAS to have some foundation.

Bowyer is having a conference right now with Mrs D via link

'Gary you have 5 minutes to justify yourself why you shouldn't be sacked'

'Erm..erm..ffp..10,000% value increase...erm Rhodes injured..accident before the game...offside goal..penalty appeals..hand of God..er..er..brownys @#/?...oh for the love of God don't sack me .pleeaasee..we are doing ever so well..I'm giving it a right good go'

'Times up'

• Backroom

I think there was a Daily Mail article in May 2012 that said Kean had been sacked... but he hadn't been. From what I remember he was literally on the verge of being sacked - press releases ready and all - before his wife phoned Desai and got the decision reversed.

Article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146933/Steve-Kean-sacked-Blackburn.html

• Backroom

Can't believe you were up for giving him another game Tom!

Bolton is a big one anything but a win should be a definite sacking but a win could see us pick up

• Backroom

Bolton is a big one anything but a win should be a definite sacking but a win could see us pick up

Bolton are one of the few teams in the division as bad as we are. I don't think beating them would prove much at all.

Gary's a nice guy, but nice guys finish last. Chris Ramsey seems a nice guy, although similarly he's out of his depth. Funnily enough he regularly bemoans his luck too, and says he needs to see the job through. Isn't it strange how all the teams who aren't good enough get all the bad luck, yet the better teams get all the fortune their way. We have a streak of mediocrity running through the club, stemming from GB, and it needs rectified ASAP. My choice for a potential replacement would be Souness, or somebody of that ilk. Mindsets need to change down at Brockhall, or has the fight gone out of all of them?

Gary's had more than long enough. We are going nowhere FAST under his 'leadership'.

Lancashire Telegraph have now @#/? on everything and said he has not been sacked.

Well regardless of whether Bowyer is or is not sacked, someone from either the Sun or LT most definitely should be in the morning. You can't play with people like that in what is already a hugely tense situation.

Archived