BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

Bolton is a big one anything but a win should be a definite sacking but a win could see us pick up

A win here and there, a draw as well, interspersed with lots of defeats. I cannot wait.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I thought!

Official announcement probably when India wakes up. Paul Wheelock's tweet made sense...he works for a paper...he won't report until he gets an official statement...otherwise he would look stupid. Glen Mullan tweeted 5 mins later. He took Paul's tweet and re-worded it to make it look like he was in the know. I despise the sun but for them to release an 'exclusice' it HAS to have some foundation.

My thoughts exactly. With respect to Paul Wheelock and the LT, they're hardly in the loop these days!

We may not find out the truth until Monday.

Lancashire Telegraph have now @#/? on everything and said he has not been sacked.

Well regardless of whether Bowyer is or is not sacked, someone from either the Sun or LT most definitely should be in the morning. You can't play with people like that in what is already a hugely tense situation.

Sounding now like somebody as jumped the gun and tipped the press the wink, hopefully that person will be out of a job by Monday, this reminds me of the leaks to the press over Berg ,wonder who it can be

Sounding now like somebody as jumped the gun and tipped the press the wink, hopefully that person will be out of a job by Monday, this reminds me of the leaks to the press over Berg ,wonder who it can be

Oh for a double sacking.

Shaw and Bowyer gone please.

Somebody is or has been feeding the news agencies his job is under threat if we lost today ... if he hasnt been sacked he soon will be if we lose the next game

Archived