BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

No offence 'Athlete' but Kamy is as reliable as they come and you've made yourself look a tad silly here.

Only thing I recall Kamy getting wrong was his opinion that Gestede was a poor man's Leon Best.

Kamy gets plenty right in a difficult arena because they often don't know themselves what they're doing and change there minds like the weather, so it's not easy.

Almost crashed the car when I heard, but why would they sack him after all the cash he's just made them.

Pity really, would have been interesting to see who they brought in.....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Blackburn Rovers we're talking about. People at the club are as in the dark as us outsiders. Wouldn't surprise me if Venkys inform them tomorrow that they're sacking Bowyer!!

If Bowyer has been sacked, no one at the club has been informed. However, that doesn't mean Venkys won't sack him in the next day or two (which is what the press is now reporting).

All I've seen so far is confirmation that Bowyer hasn't yet been sacked. It was interesting that the official word from the club didn't state the club is fully behind the manager.

From Alan Briggs on twitter

Apologies to Blackburn fans for taking as read emphatic national reports that Bowyer sacked. Might still happen but I should know better.

Meanwhile behind the scenes at Sun HQ they are laughing their rocks off at us, somewhere else some are filling their pockets at the bookies. About time that shoiterag of a paper was closed down for good and it's vermin reporters sent to the jobcentre.

Not sure why I am getting criticism on here tonight. Checked twitter and a load of people asking if it was true that GB had been sacked. Checked with someone and told people to treat with caution unless it was officially confirmed as no indications that he had been and reminded people that what happened with Kean when Mrs D changed her mind. A couple of hours later that is exactly what happened with Rovers confirming not sacked.

Pretty obvious that someone within the club has briefed the Sun that he was being sacked so they have gone with the story when a decision had not been made by Mrs D.

I can't imagine the Sun reporter who has been made to look a fool will be too enamoured with whoever fed him the story. He's been made to look a proper fool....

Really Theno?!? I'd suggest it was job done. I doubt he / she gives a flying f

Easy money. Again.

Now then. Next Friday. They'll be knife sharpeners instead of badge sellers on the streets.

Deep joy.

This is Blackburn Rovers we're talking about. People at the club are as in the dark as us outsiders. Wouldn't surprise me if Venkys inform them tomorrow that they're sacking Bowyer!!

If Bowyer has been sacked, no one at the club has been informed. However, that doesn't mean Venkys won't sack him in the next day or two (which is what the press is now reporting).

All I've seen so far is confirmation that Bowyer hasn't yet been sacked. It was interesting that the official word from the club didn't state the club is fully behind the manager.

Possibily a repeat of the farces under Kean where one of the V's says sack him only to be overruled by other family members. I remain convinced that those brothers came over to that Wigan game to pot Kean but coco, mrs coco and tantric swung into action to head it off via the big D. This thing will roll and roll now :angry2:

Not sure why I am getting criticism on here tonight. Checked twitter and a load of people asking if it was true that GB had been sacked. Checked with someone and told people to treat with caution unless it was officially confirmed as no indications that he had been and reminded people that what happened with Kean when Mrs D changed her mind. A couple of hours later that is exactly what happened with Rovers confirming not sacked.

Pretty obvious that someone within the club has briefed the Sun that he was being sacked so they have gone with the story when a decision had not been made by Mrs D.

From quickly reading through the turn of events you urged caution right from the off and were proven absolutely spot on.

Any critisizm is out of order, ignore it.

That "Club is fully behind the manager" jargon is normally the kiss of death.

• Backroom

The question is, who? Shaw? Is there anybody other than the MD that the Sun would believe enough to run such a blunt story?

From Alan Briggs on twitter

Apologies to Blackburn fans for taking as read emphatic national reports that Bowyer sacked. Might still happen but I should know better.

Alan "Briggs" Chaddy? Are you sure?

Not that it really matters. At the end of the day it goes dark. The Pope craps in the woods. Bears are Catholic. Red top journalists print stuff for financial gain. It don't really matter.

So when Kenny took over, or when Ossie signed for us, or Archiebald did. We kind of found out on the day of the match. I'm sure others knew before others. It didn't really matter. It was great.

But tonight, thanks to Twitter, Facefriends, BRFCC, The Scum and possibly numerous other social media retail outlets, the non news has been brought to us all in real time.

They're all pathetic, I never once got over excited as I knew it would be bullshit

And nor should you kidder! Remember? You don't go and watch them anymore!

Having it out with some at Rovers 'fans' in Twitter. I can't believe some of these people support us, absolutely clueless and embarrassing. Just lap up every single word spouted from Bowyers mouth like it's bloody gospel.

Unbeleiveable.

Having it out with some at Rovers 'fans' in Twitter. I can't believe some of these people support us, absolutely clueless and embarrassing. Just lap up every single word spouted from Bowyers mouth like it's bloody gospel.

Unbeleiveable.

A good majority of our fans are firmly behind the manager and owners, it's hard to understand, especially the owners bit for me, but sadly it's true.

A good majority of our fans are firmly behind the manager and owners, it's hard to understand, especially the owners bit for me, but sadly it's true.

Most are scared of both the likelihood of who would get to choose to replace him, and also a lot are still scared off from the media coverage we got whilst protesting under Kean.

Really Gav? Recent poll on here suggested they're in a minority these days.

Most are scared of both the likelihood of who would get to choose to replace him, and also a lot are still scared off from the media coverage we got whilst protesting under Kean.

Honestly, most of them are just bloody clueless no hopers.

Honestly, most of them are just bloody clueless no hopers.

good job you're around to put em right

Unbeleiveable.

quite

Archived