BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Joe Hart belting out the national anthem.

Lad.

Looked like Alli forgot the words just as the camera got to him.

Funny how a few years ago barely any of them sung the anthem, then the red tops stirred national outrage over it and now they all do :lol:

• Backroom

Fanatstic first half from England. Just missing the final product at the end. Russia look like they don't know what's hit them. If Vardy was on the pitch instead of Lallana I think we might be one or two up, but if we keep playing like that in the second half we'll win this match.

Well that was a refreshing changes. Just missing the finishing touch. Possibly could be two ahead but hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Excellent from Lallana and Alli. Dier looking solid.

Russians have been poor. Hope there's no sucker punch.

Why does Hart keep making v short goal kicks. Puts our players under pressure.

The defenders keep passing and throwing it back to. Like the game play is keep ball. Are we good enough at the back for that? Hart always has a mistake in him.

We've generally been very good but I think Kane has been poor. Not involved much, losing the ball to easy, not closing down quickly and continually being stood offside. I'd keep the system but replace Kane with Vardy or Sturridge.

Archived