BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a complete farce to even suggest one vs the other after 3 months, if we've stagnated and stayed at the same level for the next three years like GB had - it will be fair to say they've had similar impacts.

If that did happen, I wonder how many would go down the same route of crowing for another manager whilst I'll still be trying to remind those here, that the crux of all responsibility hangs at the owners door. More things need to happen than simply new manager = promotion.

Without at least "some extremely wise" investment we will go backwards further, we've all seen it first hand, even Jose, Guus and Claudio as the back room staff would struggle to get a consistent tune out of some of these lot. We even look like we are assembling more - ward, Bennett etc.

What we don't need is to end up like the "12 managers in a decade" Leeds because that is the icing on the cake, baked with a recipe for disaster.

Patience is necessary.

Here we go again, swinging from one wild opinion to the extreme opposite on a week to week basis.

A lot went wrong this weekend but with 11 men and a better keeper who knows what would have happened?

It certainly would not have been 5.

Nowhere is there a more stark reminder that PL is struggling with the squad he inherited------3 keepers and none anywhere near good enough, but lightweight mid-fielders signed by the dozen.

Mastermind Gazza had 3 years to put that right and never did.

Where PL does deserve criticism is that he failed to pick his strongest 11. If we lose tomorrow, it will have been for nothing. On the other hand it does indicate how seriously he takes the threat of relegation.

Serious question but Gaz or PL?

Maybe a vote on this topic?

Where's the serious question?

Chaddy you don't need to make apologies for anything mate. There's two things in life you can exhibit blind faith in. Your children and your football club.

I'm not saying your response isnt true (I really didn't pay that much attention). But you don't need to explain anything to anyone. I think your support is chuffing fantastic mate.

Kean at his old nonsense again, talking about "positives" from the West Ham game, and how he believes some kind of meaningless Championship game this week is going to make up for the hammering: http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14294561._We_ll_find_response____Blackburn_Rovers_boss_keen_to_banish_FA_Cup_nightmare_with_win_at_Derby/?ref=mac

Oops, I mean Bowyer.

Oh no hold on, that's wrong again - we're up to Lambert now.

Whichever obedient clueless clown Venkys appoint in the managerial seat.

• Moderation Lead

Kean at his old nonsense again, talking about "positives" from the West Ham game, and how he believes some kind of meaningless Championship game this week is going to make up for the hammering: http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14294561._We_ll_find_response____Blackburn_Rovers_boss_keen_to_banish_FA_Cup_nightmare_with_win_at_Derby/?ref=mac

Oops, I mean Bowyer.

:blink: Christ on a bike.

Kean was an absolute clown in it for just money. I have a problem with you comparing him to GB, but then PL? Jeez Louise that's mighty forgetful.

At least you referenced the real cause of our decline. Those who allowed villains like Kean to start all the issues.

I felt you went too far Sunday, but in all honesty- it's not difficult to understand why people are getting really bloody angry- we've been @#/? for far too long.

Because of Venkys! At least PL knows a bit about football. GB was not the man to get us promoted but his heart was in the right place. Speaking of Kean, do you really need reminding that he was both a "crook" and a crap manager?

Oops, I mean Bowyer.

Lead balloon.

Oops, I mean Bowyer.

Hang on, I thought you said it was my fault? Make your mind up..

Did I say that.

I think I said that I would get rid of Bowyer if we could get in an experience manager like Lambert.

I'm backing Lambert all the way. Maybe you arent backing Lambert and looking for reasons to want him out.

I was overjoyed when the Lambert team came in thought 1st proper manager for some time and after the win at weepdale really thought we'd kick on but now things dont seem to have worked out and look more like the Villa scenario except the dross brought in really are dross ...dont come out with any bull or dress it up with blue tinted specs the strikers on loan lol we've the worst strike force since I can remember and I mean worse than Ward and Blake

Did I say that.

I think I said that I would get rid of Bowyer if we could get in an experience manager like Lambert.

I'm backing Lambert all the way. Maybe you arent backing Lambert and looking for reasons to want him out.

yes you said it...backtracking again are we ????

Archived