BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leeds, Blackburn and Spartak Moscow have approached Everton about signing winger Aiden McGeady on loan, according to the Daily Mail.

The 29-year-old has struggled to break into the first-team at Goodison Park since joining from Spartak in 2014.

Sky understands that two Championship clubs are interested in Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes.

One of those clubs is believed to be Sheffield Wednesday. The other, Preston North End. Blackburn Rovers' higher placed Championship rivals.

Earlier tonight on Twitter in an exchange with Cryer. Along lines of good time for both parties.

Here it is:

Cryer: Surely Rhodes is going to get his wish now?

Dunn: IMO Think it's a good time for both Parties !

Also went onto say:

Could that be his last goal as a Rovers player ?

Dunn's also saying he saw a player for our under 21's today who could be the new him. No idea who he's talking about.

I think the player he was talking about is Joe Rankin-Costello

If Lambert wants to sign a centre back why not look at Leicester City centre defender Liam Moore

If Lambert wants to sign a centre back why not look at Leicester City centre defender Liam Moore

Joe is a midfielder what do you know about Joe ?

I think it must be him too as Hardcastle and Tomlinson didn't play today. Seen a few clips of Rankin-Costello and he likes to run with the ball. What a lift it would give the place to see a young Dunny come through.

Thanks for the reply.

I do watched a lot of football(around 10 games or so a week).

My point was with Rhodes in the Rovers team we have never challenge for promotion. not saying its his fault at all. I am a massive fan of his finishing. But it has never got us close to promotion.

Looking at the way Lambert is looking for us to play it a direct style of play with a target man up front. IMO, Playing with a big target man you need pace around that type of player. That's why have suggestion playing with a big target man with a pacey striker who will chase the ball down and run the channel but give us a option in behind with his pace.

hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Not saying its Rhodes's fault at all. just want to say this again just incase people misunderstand what I'm saying

They've No money that's why they need to sell Rhodes and anyone else that may command a decent fee.

I know, mental isn't it? You wouldn't blame him though. I'm sure the lad still has Premier League ambitions.

Whats Will Keane like? Scored 5 in 2 games for the u21's since leaving PNE

Joe is a midfielder what do you know about Joe ?

skilful player. only young. played for the under 18's last week or week before and scored a very good goal

Lambert says hopefully a player through the door tomorrow (radio lancs).

hopefully a striker. reckon it will be Danny Graham

• Moderation Lead

Sky understands that two Championship clubs are interested in Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes.

One of those clubs is believed to be Sheffield Wednesday. The other, Preston North End. Blackburn Rovers' higher placed Championship rivals.

Hi, 2-1, bye.

Preston?? Preston???? Preston???????? Bwaaaaahhaa, is it April fools day already??

Another PNE fan coming on here who's obsessed with Rovers. Embarrassing.

• Moderation Lead

What's that pal? Sorry, it's difficult to hear you from all the way up here.

Interesting that you mention the prem when you've never been there, never mind won it. How cringeworthy.

skilful player. only young. played for the under 18's last week or week before and scored a very good goal

hopefully a striker. reckon it will be Danny Graham

Our problems are in midfield, how many times has it got to be said

Archived