BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

What's so hard to understand? If we spend good money now, we're straight back into embargo for a year at least.

If we spend minimally now and wait til summer (new FFP rules in effect), we will be able to spend a bit more then. Money to burn? No. Enough to actually compete? Yes.

Next seasons planning begins now does it not.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite, just needed to log onto the laptop and then take the necessary action, which has now been done!

I think the "genuine poster" DGS worries about is Blueboy! If anyone was heading for meltdown it was him.

I reckon the Mods did him a favour.

You obviously watch a lot of footy and have good knowledge of player attributes. But going to have to pull you up on that Rhodes comment. Are you realty saying that Rhodes 83 goals have held us back from promotion. Or could it just be that he's had a cr@p team around him and THATS held us back. A pretty silly statement when think about it.

I totally agree not a one man team has to be played as a team so you saying a pacy striker and big man will get us promotion???

I'm sorry but you seem to just make stuff up for gratification. Why?

We were linked to Gibson in the Sunday mirror.

Linked was posted

Would be a good signing.Something you have heard or just seen a tweet?

Just off the article.

In the past week we have been linked to Danny Graham, Aiden McGeady and Darren Gibson.

I'm sorry but you seem to just make stuff up for gratification. Why?

m

That's really unfair RR. I honestly don't understand the hostility towards Chaddy at times. He doesn't profess to be itk and works bloody tirelessly (harder than most journalists) to get as much info as possible from any and every possible source, tweet etc etc.

I like your positivity Chaddy!! And I love the fact that you genuinely care about Rovers...please continue mate!

Archived