BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton Away 23.1.2015

what team would everyone play?

My team would be:- Steele; Marshall, Ward, Hanley, Spurr; Taylor, Akpan, Lenihan, Conway, Graham, Rhodes

Subs:- Raya, Henley, Olsson, Bennett, Evans, Lawrence, Jackson

I have chosen to start Graham as I feel that we need him to hold the ball up and allow us to keep hold of ball

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to this one you can pay on the door cash only. If you are thinking about going stop thinking and just go, plenty of pubs and restaurants to keep you entertained and a cracking view of the pitch.

Rubbish bar inside the ground.

Got to start both Graham and Elliot.

My team would be:- Steele; Marshall, Ward, Hanley, Spurr; Taylor, Akpan, Lenihan, Conway, Graham, Rhodes

Subs:- Raya, Henley, Olsson, Bennett, Evans, Lawrence, Guthrie

I have chosen to start Graham as I feel that we need him to hold the ball up and allow us to keep hold of ball

Might be worth sticking Jackson on the bench, chaddy.

Think we'll be up for this with the new boys coming in and freshening up the competition. This is Rovers though so something or someone will probably put a spanner in the works.

Addicks 2 Rovers 2 ( Graham & Rhodes for us, own goal and late pen for them after Rovers reduced to 10 again)

Sometimes in football, there is a turning point.

I think the Newport win will prove to be that point.

3-1 to Rovers with a Graham brace and Rhodes to net the other providing he's not preoccupied trying to learn Welsh.

Subs:- Raya, Henley, Olsson, Bennett, Evans, Lawrence, Jackson

No brown?

Archived