BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles Vs Rovers Match Thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

A sad result but one that most of us will have come to expect, I'd imagine. Watching this team is difficult. On one hand you have to appreciate the effort being put in, but on the other the absolute lack of quality is really dispiriting. You don't get anywhere in football by just trying hard, you need good players too and we have very very few of them. This match was a prime example of why we are where we are.

Roll on next season. At least we most likely won't have to worry about getting beaten by this lot again.

I lost connection for the last 2 minutes. It's as if everyone knew............even inanimate objects.

The season was 90% over in November. Now it's 100% over. I'll refer everyone to my avatar.

Here's to the T20 World Cup

Cheers everyone and have a good weekend.

JAL mode on: Duffy will have the Freedom of Burnley after today.

Not enough fight in the rest of them. Well on top but nobody prepared to put anything on the line. Spineless the lot of them. The did not care today. It's that simple.

Archived