BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest Away

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor Mahoney and Jack Doyle both in the squad for tomorrow game. Surely worth playing both?

Hope Duffy is drop

I would be making 5 changes for this game from the team that started on Saturday

It's the attitude that needs changing

• Backroom

Never really heard of Doyle so good to see him being close to a call up

Would love to see Forester get a shot but he's never seemed close to it, scored a penalty tonight.

It might be better to give a few of the youngsters a start away from home than at Ewood.

What's the Football League's position on fines for a "weakened" lineup? As Rovers and Forest have nothing really to play for (barring a miracle) would they really care? No reason for any other teams to put a complaint in.

Never really heard of Doyle so good to see him being close to a call up

Would love to see Forester get a shot but he's never seemed close to it, scored a penalty tonight.

Sounds appropriate to me but unlikely if he played most of the game tonight.

So much uncertainty (and the poisonous FUP) effecting Forest too. If lack of motivation was unacceptable on Saturday it will be even more unacceptable against a club with similar issues. Though it does seem like Forest can see some light at the end of the tunnel (whether its a takeover, etc) and there's only darkness engulfing Ewood.

Forest's form is awful too no wins since 8th March. I know what the usual response on here is when it comes to other clubs and losing runs! Rovers win wouldn't surprise me but then again neither would a Forest win.

Whatever the side put out we'll do nowt so he might a well ring the changes. We might draw again once or twice this season but I just don't see us winning again. With such a limited side and such limited tactics being applied it takes an all hands to the pump fully focused and really up for it effort for our team to win any game. Otherwise we offer very little and either rely on a bit of luck or one individual doing something out of the ordinary like Gomez's fee kick or Duffys effort v Brentford.

An experienced manager and coaching team now yet still never a sign of a plan B.....

Forest 2 Rovers 0

From what I saw at Wolves away and heard about Huddersfield for whatever reason the senior players aren't trying. It's not like they're professional on more a week than most fans are on a year but anyway. I'd play majority of the youth players see what they can do vs championship quality oppo. I'd rather we lost 10-0 with players giving 100% than slump to a 2-0 with the senior players even failing to go through the motions.

This is what its come to for me - I don't give a stuff that we've got a game tonight and I won't even bother following the game in any way, shape or form. I've also made other arrangements for Saturday now as well.

If the players can't be @rsed I don't see why I should be.

VENKYS OUT!!

Because they players have no affinity with the club. I know it's frustrating OJF, but when they've left- more faces will replace them but if fans leave they aren't.

I'll still have radio on tonight, we've lost about 20 Tuesday night away games in a row so maybe tonight is the night!!

my mate asked me if I was going tonight (forest fan ) . I said no chance I really cant justify wasting the money ,he laughed and said thank f ,neither can I .

That actually speaks volumes on how both clubs are being run.

This is what its come to for me - I don't give a stuff that we've got a game tonight and I won't even bother following the game in any way, shape or form. I've also made other arrangements for Saturday now as well.

If the players can't be @rsed I don't see why I should be.

VENKYS OUT!!

The journey down used to be full of hope and the football buzz. The journey back was the same, only slight dulled by a defeat.

The M6 seems to have got longer now and the journey is one of anger, frustration and strange detachment, not improved by a victory. And the defeats seem to have stopped hurting, or at least they don't cut the through the pain that is already there.

Sad days indeed.

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed!

I tried to break the cycle by actually going to Sheff Wed...

Picking up points on the road midweek is an absolute necessity for any team with intentions of promotion.

It would be good to get the "monkey of our back" before next season as this isn't form we want to keep. I think it says a lot about the squad that's been assembled on the cheap - the record stretches back to when we had Rhodes and others - you need experienced and consistent players in those situations, preferably with a bit of bite.

My changes would be

Raya for Steele

Lowe for Bennett

Ward for Duffy

Evans for Gomez

Mahoney for Jackson

So team would be:-

Raya

Lowe Ward Hanley Kilgallon

Mahoney Evans Lenihan Grimes

Marshall

Graham