BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

Like his opinion carries any more weight than the rest of us.

Who said it did, start an argument in an empty room you could

Actually the definition of an amateur is someone who engages with something because they enjoy it, not for any kind of monetary reward.

Though maybe you're right. Perhaps they get some sort of twisted pleasure from stomping on us over and over. It would explain a lot.

That's why I added the apology for decent amateurs

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Look at our final league positions under Bowyer and then look at what our final league position will be under Lambert the supposedly superior Manager.

Good grief, Bowyer had a miles better squad in the seasons he did finish! Last season Bowyer had Gestede, King and Cairney, two of whom are now playing in the Premier League!

So obviously, the season Bowyer was canned and didn't complete the season, then Lambert has had the same squad with some additions in January. Let's not manipulate the data now eh?

I should feel angry but I'm not. This has been coming for a few weeks now and clearly the Indians have gone back on their word. Honourable people my arse.

And anybody who thinks that there is a 'bigger picture' with these knobs must be stupid. We have been here before with these morons and they simply do not have the interests of OUR CLUB at heart. Give me League Two now with proper owners and I would snap your hand off.

I should feel angry but I'm not. This has been coming for a few weeks now and clearly the Indians have gone back on their word. Honourable people my arse.

And anybody who thinks that there is a 'bigger picture' with these knobs must be stupid. We have been here before with these morons and they simply do not have the interests of OUR CLUB at heart. Give me League Two now with proper owners and I would snap your hand off.

Stop calling them the Indians got sod all to do with their nationality.

Look at our final league positions under Bowyer and then look at what our final league position will be under Lambert the supposedly superior Manager.

How do explain the loyalty they had to Kean then? He got us relegated and got a new deal.

I was talking to my kashmiri friend yesterday remembering when she told me years ago never to trust Induans. They will promise you the earth to your face and do the opposite behind your back. Perhaps i should have emailed lambert with that when he first arrived

How do explain the loyalty they had to Kean then? He got us relegated and got a new deal.

At what point have I defended anything to do with Steve Kean?

The whole point of my post is that Paul Lambert was never as good as he made himself out to be.

He failed at Villa, he's failed here and he tried to deflect the blame onto other things.

Any Manager in any job worth their salt knows you always take the blame onto yourself.

3 wins in 17. We were going down and Gaz had lost his hold on it not that he ever really had it. Delfonso, Guthrie, Brown, Koita, the other fella all signed by your hero, all prob 10k pwk and all fecking useless contributing feck all. He'd have took us down for sure with that lot and a defence he couldn't sort out in 3 seasons.

Final league table last season? That's misleading, given we had Gestede, Cairney and King. Meanwhile, GB won 3 of 17 games this season. Lambert did marginally better (which isn't good enough) but don't suggest Bowyer had us flying!

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

Problem is whoever they bring in you will never 'go off on one'

3 wins in 17. We were going down and Gaz had lost his hold on it not that he ever really had it. Delfonso, Guthrie, Brown, Koita, the other fella all signed by your hero, all prob 10k pwk and all fecking useless contributing feck all. He'd have took us down for sure with that lot and a defence he couldn't sort out in 3 seasons.

Once again, the point of my post is missed.

Bowyer had to go and he had to be replaced by a Manager capable of getting us promoted but Lambert was not that man.

Pointless attempting to compare Bowyer and Lambert's records.

Bowyer had 2.5 years, 3 pre-seasons and 5 transfer windows to assemble his own squad. Lambert's had half a season working with Bowyer's squad, had one January window where he got next to nothing to spend on players and had to bring in the likes of Simeon Jackson to bolster his ranks.

Archived