BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

a message to all bowyerite simpletons, get your head out of venkys arses and grow a pair otherwise you are as culpable in this mess as those scummers from india.

Not read anything in relation to people who supported Bowyer gloating about this, that's madness. I supported Bowyer, i supported Lambert. I do not support the owners.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think too many people are missing the point here. It's not about comparisons between previous managers or who had whichever players or budget. It's about the Indians breaking a promise again. They promised to respect and protect Jacks legacy from day one and nigh on six years later they are still breaking promises. What about confused.com's baby?

There should be some legal recourse after what that horrible woman promised us in her first interview. She along with fat Venky and confused.com can go to hell for me.

Bang on ! ! !

Suspect Lambert has known this was coming for some time hence the dip in form after a good spell.It has to be due to lack of transfer budget and the disintegrating management structure.

Makes me wonder if the players knew or sensed this - whats the point of a lonee trying to impress someone who is not going to be here in a few weeks

This is not about whether we would have done any better with Bowyer - we wouldn't - Clough or Shankley would've struggle with this lot - its about our 3rd rate disinterested absent owners.

When I was a lad I couldn't understand why some members of my family wouldn't have anything to do with Rovers following the 1960 cup final debacle but I refused to set foot in Ewood after the sacking of Allardyce and despite pressure from my boys nothing that has happened since has changed my mind. Those of you that have continued to support have my total respect but the only way to get the idiots in Pune to listen is to walk away - the club will haemorrhage money they will have to sell and maybe just maybe in the future they will sod off and we can have our club back.

Tough times ahead

Problem is whoever they bring in you will never 'go off on one'

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'll be the one leading the chorus of "Lambert Out!" at the New York Stadium on Saturday. ;-)

I think Lambert has walked away for these reasons

1. not the funds he was promise when he joined

2. lack of CEO at the club

3. lack of communication from the owners and they unwilling to come and speak to him

4. having to talk through an advisor to the owners mus t of the time

IMO, Lambert wanted promotion next season and the funds to back his plans short and long term and the owners did either.

Well done Venkys on having the best manager we had since Big Sam and not backing his plans.

Suspect Lambert has known this was coming for some time hence the dip in form after a good spell.It has to be due to lack of transfer budget and the disintegrating management structure.

Makes me wonder if the players knew or sensed this - whats the point of a lonee trying to impress someone who is not going to be here in a few weeks

This is not about whether we would have done any better with Bowyer - we wouldn't - Clough or Shankley would've struggle with this lot - its about our 3rd rate disinterested absent owners.

Agree with this, 100%.

Sadly, I think this is the tip of the iceberg and, relatively, 'we aint seen nothing yet'.

I posted on Sunday that I thought things would start to unravel pretty quickly and I think they will.

Don't know about anyone else but I feel this is the day that determines our future and it isn't good.

Let's look at Venkeys tenure to date. Took over when we where 10th in Premiereship (for interest our overall position, since the start of the football league in the 19th century is 12th). After takeover and if we believe what was said at the time, the manager had to be replaced in order to provide more exciting football, this apparently at the behest of a certain agent. As it ultimately turned out the new manager appointed, who a certain agent had a vested interest in did not provide exciting football and from 10th position, we very nearly got relegated. Despite spending much money, we got relegated the following year.

Our owners backed the new manager because his wife happened to get on with the owner, apparently a new concept to provide a successful business modal?

Eventually the new manager walked because presumably he knew that he was not up to it but blamed outside influences like the fans of the club!

Panic from the owners set in as they eventually realised that revenue would dry up outside the Premiereship, resulting in the following year they appointed more managers than we had away wins. At this point even the owners realised the need for at least some stability and GB was appointed but never was there any danger of reclaiming former glory but continued decline resulted albeit at a slower rate.

Again the owners acted and appointed a management team with a history of success but sadly failed to back them, resulting in today's press statement.

If these owners continue, there will not be a club in the not too distant future, their track record is terrible, they refuse to communicate presumably because they are arragant. In my view, if they not had the privilege of aquireing a company through family inheritance, they would not be there.

Also, as a matter of inheritance, the Walker family have also got much responsibility as they do not care about this club and Jack Walker must be turning in his grave as he looks at the mess that has ensued.

JW rip. Blackburn Rovers RIP. Sad but inevitable.

Hope that makes some sort of sense as I am extremely upset and angry!

Don't know about anyone else but I feel this is the day that determines our future and it isn't good.

Let's look at Venkeys tenure to date. Took over when we where 10th in Premiereship (for interest our overall position, since the start of the football league in the 19th century is 12th). After takeover and if we believe what was said at the time, the manager had to be replaced in order to provide more exciting football, this apparently at the behest of a certain agent. As it ultimately turned out the new manager appointed, who a certain agent had a vested interest in did not provide exciting football and from 10th position, we very nearly got relegated. Despite spending much money, we got relegated the following year.

Our owners backed the new manager because his wife happened to get on with the owner, apparently a new concept to provide a successful business modal?

Eventually the new manager walked because presumably he knew that he was not up to it but blamed outside influences like the fans of the club!

Panic from the owners set in as they eventually realised that revenue would dry up outside the Premiereship, resulting in the following year they appointed more managers than we had away wins. At this point even the owners realised the need for at least some stability and GB was appointed but never was there any danger of reclaiming former glory but continued decline resulted albeit at a slower rate.

Again the owners acted and appointed a management team with a history of success but sadly failed to back them, resulting in today's press statement.

If these owners continue, there will not be a club in the not too distant future, their track record is terrible, they refuse to communicate presumably because they are arragant. In my view, if they not had the privilege of aquireing a company through family inheritance, they would not be there.

Also, as a matter of inheritance, the Walker family have also got much responsibility as they do not care about this club and Jack Walker must be turning in his grave as he looks at the mess that has ensued.

JW rip. Blackburn Rovers RIP. Sad but inevitable.

Hope that makes some sort of sense as I am extremely upset and angry!

Nail on the head. I talked to a bloke from Pune when I was out in the USA, I won't say how he knew but read the comments on here and they are accurate about their level of ability in running a business and the comments he made (he knew nothing of Rovers) were like reading this message board. They picked this up as a vanity project, their father would not have touched us with a barge pole.

Archived