BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

It tells me they are all off to Celtic.

I can't see it.

Paul Lambert sounded genuinely despondent on the radio tonight, gutted even, I don't think he's lined up for Celtic, I think he's been lied to and has told them to fook off.

Good on him.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Anyone else feeling really annoyed with themselves for letting themselves believe things may turn around?

November time I was convinced we would pass Burnley on the way up next year, this rate we won't see them again for decades!

Anyone else feeling really annoyed with themselves for letting themselves believe things may turn around?

November time I was convinced we would pass Burnley on the way up next year, this rate we won't see them again for decades!

Yep, they got me to.

NEVER AGAIN THOUGH!

Really keany day at work ended with everyone leaving the office while I stayed on to finish up and let out a well earned fart before checking my phone for rovers news only to read this. Comes to something when the highlight of your day is a fart!

What a rotten feeling this is. Feels like the final nail in the coffin. Can't say I'm at all surprised. But still really hurts. I just can't see where we go from here. It feels like a pivotal day in our history. Just not a good one. I'm just gutted. Really really gutted.

Really keany day at work ended with everyone leaving the office while I stayed on to finish up and let out a well earned fart before checking my phone for rovers news only to read this. Comes to something when the highlight of your day is a fart!

What a rotten feeling this is. Feels like the final nail in the coffin. Can't say I'm at all surprised. But still really hurts. I just can't see where we go from here. It feels like a pivotal day in our history. Just not a good one. I'm just gutted. Really really gutted.

Well that's probably the most bizarre post of the day.

Just when you think Rovers have turned the corner the chicken farmers stick the knife in and twist, no doubt in my mind that they lied to PL. We are in for the summer of hell, this pretty much confirms that there are no funds for transfers.. how many of those who are on loan or in the final few months of their contracts will still be around.. what is the count today? 14 players (inc no strikers) will remain on our books come the summer and a fair few of those left will be very unhappy chappies (Ward, Bennett and co).

Wonder what are the odds on us starting the new season with no strikers, a rookie manager and a no hope in hell of avoiding relegation.

After what I've just read on Skysports site, reading between the lines it's all about lack of ambition, Venky's are just happy to stay in this league,

probably just do as they originally planned and bring through or bring in a few players to sell on at a decent profit.

This would tie in with what Glen Mullan said earlier, about still being advised by the original people.

You have to ask why this wasn't explained to PL when they hired him, in fact why sack Bowyer if they wanted to carry on this way of doing things.

These crazy people, probably don't even realise we'll be in League 1 just about this time next year.

After what I've just read on Skysports site, reading between the lines it's all about lack of ambition, Venky's are just happy to stay in this league,

probably just do as they originally planned and bring through or bring in a few players to sell on at a decent profit.

This would tie in with what Glen Mullan said earlier, about still being advised by the original people.

You have to ask why this wasn't explained to PL when they hired him, in fact why sack Bowyer if they wanted to carry on this way of doing things.

These crazy people, probably don't even realise we'll be in League 1 just about this time next year.

People don't normally take advice from groups that are out of business. Not to mention impending legal action between both parties.

Glen certainly didn't mean Kentaro. Assure you of that.

Only a yes man will take this job. It's so obvious. Give up having any faith right now. Things are going south fast. In a weird way we have to hope it goes so south that the Venkys leave but not enough south that we're in administration. I would accept League One for the Venkys gone... how crazy is that?

People don't normally take advice from groups that are out of business. Not to mention impending legal action between both parties.

Glen certainly didn't mean Kentaro. Assure you of that.

Maybe not but he did say the same people, perhaps he'll tell us who he meant, maybe it's one individual ?

gota lol at the final comment on the Rovers article..

"The club will begin its search for a new manager with immediate effect"

Who the frack is left to actually do the hiring.. Myers is off in a few months and winding down, shaw and co are gone.. No Manager, No Chairman, No Chief exec, No Managing director, 14 players and 104m in debt.. as for those who talk of how Venkys have backed the club, yes they put money in but at the end of the day they are the ones who made a mess of the finances in the first place.

gota lol at the final comment on the Rovers article..

Who the frack is left to actually do the hiring.. Myers is off in a few months and winding down, shaw and co are gone.. No Manager, No Chairman, No Chief exec, No Managing director, 14 players and 104m in debt.. as for those who talk of how Venkys have backed the club, yes they put money in but at the end of the day they are the ones who made a mess of the finances in the first place.

Myers is on gardening leave, so he won't be back.

They probably have not worked out we got relegated from the PL.. hell they didn't even know you could get relegated when they arrived.

They probably have not worked out we got relegated from the PL.. hell they didn't even know you could get relegated when they arrived.

...Shame Williams and Finn don't appear to have known that until after the takeover. Perhaps then they could have put the word out or resigned.

Sure the trustees would have known...no negligence? Yeah right.

Perhaps they don't know the club can be relegated again?

Lambert is another one who should be on gardening leave. If he doesn't want to be here I can't see any advantage whatsoever in him being allowed to remain in charge for the last 2 games, and can only see him being in the dug out as being counterproductive.

He's off. What does that say to the players?

Precisely! The minute he was off he should've been out, especially if Irvine and Kelly are starting for forseeable. Couple of those home games needn't have been with a bloke on his way out.

This thread shows that there will be trouble in the home ends against Reading, and poss at Rotherham.

When Lambert receives the inevitable stick from certain individuals there will be confrontation with those who support Lambert and want the focus of the abuse to be on the owners.

That will be the final ignominy, our long-suffering fans squaring up to each other, or worse.

I think an ironic Lambert Out chant is inevitable.

Imagine the bloody Indians

David Dunn ?

He'll cost bugger all and he's a local hero so the crowds will come back.

Err no. The crowds will come back when you lot take your family bucket and @#/? off home.

...and he'll be cheap to sack after 3 months before they play the betting game again and appoint another 33-1 shot. Can fully see next season being like the first one after relegation. Someone somewhere will be filling their pockets at the bookies again. Bent b3st4rds.

Archived