BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

exactly the clubs rotten to the core, you look at some of the comments on FB lambert was useless get pearson in or tugay it just makes you cringe. The clubs going one way and that's that with this mob

There's a worm at the core of an apple,

Secrets and lies in the dark.

There are apes in the Sistine Chapel,

Venky's in Ewood Park.....

They have to go!

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

Are you on Venkys payroll???

I wonder if the portrait of the Venkoids Dad that they installed on a wall at Ewood has turned itself round as it can not bare to watch over the complete mess and underhand destruction that Desai, the Raos and their various project partners have inflicted on this historic club.

I just wish their Dad was here today to convey the shame that they have brought on their own family and Indian business people everywhere .

Are you on Venkys payroll???

No need for these type of posts, just because you do not agree.

Ewood Spark thinks the football has been poor since Xmas. I think ES meant to type August. But in reality its been dogsh1t poor for running 5 years so ES is being a tad selective with his/her timings. I am sure they have their own reason for the spin.

A few of the Rhodes / Bowyer fans were waiting for this type of event and have been all over it like a rash. Nevertheless fans should still be able to voice opinion without accusation of ulterior motives above wanting what is best for the club.

Genuine question, Joe. What do you want for Rovers (next season and beyond) and how does this differ from what Lambert wanted?

At best I'd a want a team that will push for promotion and realistically money was always a necessity for that. The very bottom line is a team that will put a shift in at home, not fold because of a lack of effort or reason for wearing the shirt. I could take a team assembled cheap that works hard, but I've no time for the current set hiding behind excuses.

I'm in no means uncertain of who is to blame. The owners initial ignorance, or constant criminal negligence. This combined with their recent disinterest. Those facts cannot hide my anger at PLs decision to walk, especially listening to the "thanks to the owners" comments and general avoidance of any real detail.

To say I wasn't looking forward to the Reading game was an understatement. Now the word is dreading. Fans with no hope, a vacuous structure and a set of players and a manager whose mind is on the next steps of their career.

Stomach ache.

Can I add to the bottom of your list

Venkies have run out of cash

Venkies bank won't sanction any more mortgages against land

Balaji has trousered the Rhodes money never to be seen again

Venkies confused as to why a manager can't manage the whole business

Venkies lap dogs on this site also confused why the supporters are up in arms

your reading of the situation or things you've heard?

A few of the Rhodes / Bowyer fans were waiting for this type of event and have been all over it like a rash. Nevertheless fans should still be able to voice opinion without accusation of ulterior motives above wanting what is best for the club.

I think everyone more or less accepted that Paul Lamberts appointment, a proper manager, was a good move, a great move even by the club. What people didn't accept was that he'd never be able to get Bowyers squad anywhere near the playoffs, because the players are simply not good enough. No incoming managed will be able to do that either, just not going to happen.

A blind man on a galloping horse could see the side needed significant investment. Lambert was promised funds, that's why he took the job, sadly Venkys/Shaw/Pasha told a fib and Paul was savy enough to insert a get out clause and used it.

I was genuinely excited and shocked when Lambert came in. He obviously looked at the club, it's proud history, it's tremendous training facilities and thought it's a great project, an attractive project with the right backing.

Sadly the owners have probably hammered the final nail in our coffin, Paul was our last chance of getting out of this mess, no appointment can make up for this.

WE WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD UNDER THIS LOT

I hope the penny is finally dropping.

• Backroom

I think everyone more or less accepted that Paul Lamberts appointment, a proper manager, was a good move, a great move even by the club.

Blueboy didn't to be fair :lol: went overboard on criticising Lambert and got himself banned. I assume his ban has run out now - had expected him to make an appearance in this thread tbh.

Blueboy didn't to be fair :lol: went overboard on criticising Lambert and got himself banned. I assume his ban has run out now - had expected him to make an appearance in this thread tbh.

He'll still be over on the Old Firm forums baiting the Celtic fans after their recent victory over them.

cant understand why lambert is not told to leave the club now, the @#/? stirring arse wipe hes done nothing but moan and talk crap from day one,he has signed bad players had bad results,I might be on my own here but im clad to see the back of him,

and if it was my club i would not be giving him tens of millions to spend in summer anyway

cant understand why lambert is not told to leave the club now, the @#/? stirring arse wipe hes done nothing but moan and talk crap from day one,he has signed bad players had bad results,I might be on my own here but im clad to see the back of him,

and if it was my club i would not be giving him tens of millions to spend in summer anyway

dingle alert

Gutted. I just feel empty.

Being a Rovers fan is like being kicked in the balls.

Twice.

Every single @#/? day.

Brilliantly summed up. I feel numb, yruly afraid for our very existance. What we need is the whole town to rock up for the last.game with a massive show of our dislike for that lot.

Thank goodness Venkys sussed him out. That was a close one.

In a few months, when Mourhino is in charge, we'll look back and laugh at all the furore about loosing such an unambitious yes man like Lambert.

Thank goodness Venkys sussed him out. That was a close one.

In a few months, when Mourhino is in charge, we'll look back and laugh at all the furore about loosing such an unambitious yes man like Lambert.

selling rhodes and playing chris brown that was good,the signing of gomez,bennet,jackson,and watt,really pushed the club forward,and paying graham 35000 per week,and now he cant have 20 million hes @#/? off

selling rhodes and playing chris brown that was good,the signing of gomez,bennet,jackson,and watt,really pushed the club forward,and paying graham 35000 per week,and now he cant have 20 million hes @#/? off

Genuine question. Who would you have signed in January under the restrictions?

Yeah, it sure was a close one. I'm off for a celebratory pint. The only way is up.

Is there.anyway.to.flood these.turd breaths with email, snail mail, something on masse that.might open their.eyes. Surely 5k to 10k letters landing at their door would do something.

David Dunn, next manager of BRFC, supposedly bleeds blue and white. The man who defended Steve Kean, a proven yes man, ready made for the job, ticks all Venkies boxes.

• Backroom

It's more a case of selling Rhodes and playing Graham, which admittedly doesn't suit your argument quite as well but is closer to the truth. Bennett and Watt have been fine (or would you rather have seen Williamson and Delfouneso on the pitch?), whilst Gomez has chipped in with a few good moments whilst being ineffective for longer spells. But hey, most of the others are simply ineffective all the time so it was still an upgrade. Jackson was a poor signing but still better than signing the likes of Koita for £10k a week.

Whilst the lack of funds clearly is a problem for Lambert, I'd imagine the decaying state of the club which the owners have no intention of reversing is more significant in his decision to leave.

Archived