BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

My take on it ... Their 'man in Blackburn' has had a good long look at all aspects of the club and has not liked what he has seen. Following on from this Lambert has realised that he would no longer be supported and has agreed to walk to keep another sacking off his CV.

As I said earlier ... who they bring in to fill vacated positions will tell us more about their plans for the future.

Sorry just seen your post, great minds....(or just naive optimists)😉

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Lambert has the decency to tell it how it is, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm absolutely livid, hearts racing, I'm pacing up and down the room, I feel a pitch invasion coming on, thick chicken farming ****s

I don't think things are as black and white as it seems, until we see the calibre of the potential replacement its hard for me to judge, lambert has under achieved this year and i wouldnt be surprised if to save some face hes jumping before he's pushed as i think he clearly has his eyes on the Celtic job(why wouldn't he)

Bunkum.

Open your eyes man, this isn't an isolated incident, it's s pattern of uselessness over 6yrs.

I hope Lambert has the decency to tell it how it is, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm absolutely livid, hearts racing, I'm pacing up and down the room, I feel a pitch invasion coming on, thick chicken farming ****s

Sadly I don't think Rovers fans have the stomach for the latter, it will be mild indifference with the Darwen Enders singing 'Venky's Out' sporadically.

Bunkum.

Open your eyes man, this isn't an isolated incident, it's s pattern of uselessness over 6yrs.

Bunkum to you as well 😕

This can surely come as no great surprise, the mere fact that Lambert had a release clause in shows he was not fully committed to us and that as I suspected at the time he viewed us as a short term stepping stone to try and restore his reputation. Shame for him it's not panned out like that.

As it is I view Lambert's tenure as an absolute disaster. Sold our star striker on the last day of the transfer window, replaced him with no-one and we won't have a single striker at the Club come July 2nd. He's also filled the team with loan signings when a large proportion of the squad are out of contract in summer and quality permanent signings were needed to build going forward.

So basically, comes in, does a crap job, sells our major asset, doesn't replace him, leaves us with hardly any players going forward, and his successor with a nigh on impossible task, then walks out.

Cheers Paul. What a knob.

Bunkum.

Me and you then GAV. But I fear we'll be on our own.

This can surely come as no great surprise, the mere fact that Lambert had a release clause in shows he was not fully committed to us and that as I suspected at the time he viewed us as a short term stepping stone to try and restore his reputation. Shame for him it's not panned out like that.

As it is I view Lambert's tenure as an absolute disaster. Sold our star striker on the last day of the transfer window, replaced him with no-one and we won't have a single striker at the Club come July 2nd. He's also filled the team with loan signings when a large proportion of the squad are out of contract in summer and quality permanent signings were needed to build going forward.

So basically, comes in, does a crap job, sells our major asset, doesn't replace him, leaves us with hardly any players going forward, and his successor with a nigh on impossible task, then walks out.

I agree with this to be honest. It's the one viewpoint where both Lambert and Venky's are both to blame, which I think is true. Venkys are clearly the real problem, but Lambert has come in and made himself look a total plonker.

• Moderation Lead

Wouldn't you say that was a result of not being backed by the owners?

If you think Lambert's tenure has been a disaster, you ain't seen nothing yet!!

Do you think he had any say in Rhodes's departure - the order came from above surely.

Agree with the rest though - Lambert's been a big disappointment. I'm beginning to think he got lucky at Norwich.

EVERYONE HAS RELEASE CLAUSES .

Staggered that once again some people are saying "wait and see who they get in". The manager and players have been irrelevant the day these cretins darkened our door.

The next manager is irrelevant, they will continue to destroy our club without giving two s#@ts about it.

To be honest i dont blame Paul L. He obviously hasnt been given what he was promised. I'd walk away if I was him (and it was not Rovers).

We are now at the following juncture I think.

Option 1) Venkys stay, appoint Dunn or someone else farcical, we get relegated and career down the leagues until either option 2) happens or the club gets wound up

Option 2) Venkys take the loss on the nose and leave, we appoint someone sloghtly less farcical, we play a bunch of kids and reserves get relegated and then stabalise in League 1 and look to come up again.

Do you think he had any say in Rhodes's departure - the order came from above surely.

Agree with the rest though - Lambert's been a big disappointment. I'm beginning to think he got lucky at Norwich.

Personally think the Rhodes deal was down to Lambert - especially with some of the things he said in the press.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't afford both Rhodes and Graham's wages - so he decided getting in Graham was more important.

Staggered that once again some people are saying "wait and see who they get in". The manager and players have been irrelevant the day these cretins darkened our door.

The next manager is irrelevant, they will continue to destroy our club without giving two s#@ts about it.

exactly the clubs rotten to the core, you look at some of the comments on FB lambert was useless get pearson in or tugay it just makes you cringe. The clubs going one way and that's that with this mob

Archived